Sir Shkodra!

“Silver bullet, straight into the heart,” Helen advised Stormie.

“What?!”

“That’s the only way!” Stella added.

“Are you girls crazy?” She hissed at both of them. “I can’t shoot my brother. Is there nothing else we can do?”

Adrian let out a heavy sigh.

“I hate to say this, Storm, but that’s not your brother anymore. He’s the beast.” Stella admitted.

Adrian humphed and faced them on the laptop screen. “Hi, I am in the room.” He raised his hands, giving them a black look, and snarled at Stormie. “Are these your experts?”

“They know what they’re talking about. So, just calm down.” She persuaded.

“Yeah, all I’ll do is calm down till midnight and I become a werewolf, putting up a show for everyone in Wolfsberg. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Of course not!” Stormie snapped and turned back to the laptop screen. “I’m not shooting my sister, end of discussion.”

“Good!” Adrian replied with an intensified gasp of relief. “Thank God you were listening!”

“Alright fine, but know this.” Helen rolled her eyes while they focused. “You have 24 hours.”

“Until what?”

“Until he’s a werewolf forever!” Stella cuts in. “When that full moon disappears, the chances of ever getting normal are low. Transmission of the blood is strong, Stormie. It complicates his case than you think."

“This is a lie!” Adrian blurted.

“Is it? Because we’ve cross-checked every database, library, blog, and history book. They all say the same thing.” Stella pointed out.

"The same?" Stormie asked.

"You make a werewolf through your first full moon; you are a werewolf for all eternity. Www.wolfsblog.com.” Helen simpered, mistakenly. “Check it out!”

“Tonight is the full moon, and he’s gonna hunt!”

Adrian banged out of the room like an air. Stormie ran after him while he put on his black leather jacket.

“Please, listen to me! Where are you going?”

“It’s none of your business, Stormie! I will handle this my way. You have nothing reasonable to say to me right now.”

“But wait! Let’s think things through!”

“No, it’s never happening. And to those of your highly trained professionals? I can do things on my own!” Adrian jumped down the stairs at once instead of climbing. "You’ve done enough. Thanks for being my sister." He rushed out of the room and banged the door shut.

Jessica walked out of her room with a plastered face. She had a piece of towel tied on her head and body. It’s as if she rushed out of the bathroom after hearing Adrian’s voice.

“What’s wrong with him?”

Stormie shrugged with a simper. “Full moon effects, I guess.”

Jessica couldn't agree less, though. It made no sense. She went back into her room, preparing for her next date with Jerry Kelmendi while Adrian ran through the woods. He walked to the city, lost in thoughts.

The street surged with men, women, and children in Gothic costumes. One man swerved in front of Adrian, bleary-eyed and weaving, his lips glistening with whatever he’d just drunk from the big black bottle in his hand. “Hey, it’s a full moon tonight.”