Before Midnight

Sir Shkodra grabbed his thick, long suit, and Stormie followed.

"I don't understand! How would Aunt Magdalena hide something that would help us outside the secret laboratory? Wasn't it supposed to be a discovery?"

"Because in the wrong hands, would be used as a weapon to hurt others." Sir Shkodra replied Stormie, getting into an old truck and closing the door.

"To hurt who?" Stormie took the passenger's seat and jumped in.

"Those like Magdalena. Those who must remain werewolves." He made it clear.

They drove to the graveyard and Stormie followed beside.

"What's he doing here?"

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." Sir Shkodra replied.

"He isn't a bad person or a freak! Aunt Magdalena was the Wolfsberg Alpha!" Stormie opened up excitedly at Adrian. "I told you, it's all real."

"Yeah, I figured that out."

"Where is the writing?" Sir Shkodra interrupted.

"Right there!" They pointed.

"Where?" He asked, puzzled.

"Right there." Stormie pointed.

He looked at them blankly and brought out a piece of paper and pen from his side pocket.

"Read. Glasses in the castle."

"Dies sind die geheimen Zutaten; Hasenherz mit Lilienblütenwurzeln und einem Liter Olivenöl." They read out...

"To reverse the curse, these are the ingredients...."

'Caaw! Caw!! Caw!!! Kraa! Kraaa!! Kraaaa!!!'

Ravens from afar crowed, and Sir Shkodra adjusted his coat, gazing at the clouded sky, fearfully. His cold eyes glowered from left to right and then left again.

"What? Why are you shivering?" Adrian asked.

He moved closer to them. "They're coming"

"They?" Adrian frowned. "Who are they?"

"Vampiha!"

"Vampires!"

"Vampiha!"

"You mean vampires." They chorused.

"Ugh! They're pure evil. Once every three centuries, they rise to power. And every time, they're always close to ruling the earth. This is the darkest time in our history. Your Aunt, Magdalena, and other werewolves like her were called upon to deliver all beings from this darkness."

"So werewolves are good?" Adrian raised, connecting the dots.

"Of course they are." Sir Shkodra replied.

Thunder struck the earth and a gust of wind distracted their discussion, but he continued.

"One thousand years ago, a fierce battle was fought. The powerful dragged Wolfsberg manor. Vampiha and werewolves fought to the death. Thousands of each side lost. It went on for years and existence was tortured. At last, werewolves prevailed, and this became a sacred land. The convex became the great protector. Now, Magdalena is gone without a bloodline werewolf to protect the sacred land. The Vampiha would try again to take control. If they do, it will be a signal for them to rise and feed upon the human race. No one will be safe. This will become a world ruled by the undead!" He roared and Thor beat his anvil against the sky.