The Witch's Seduction

“Hey, let us hear it! Gonna high gear it! ‘Cause we’ve got spirit!” Maria and two other new girls twisted their bodies as they cheer chant. They ended with a beautiful tumble and stunt.

“Let us hear it!!!” Maria exclaimed in excitement and the other two girls gave her a bitchy look.

Ashley gave a tiring sigh, closing the book at hand.

She was seated with Denise, who is originally the captain of the Whittier Vixens.

“I need girls who are physically strong and confident in my squad. You’re faster than your shadow, Maria. I need girls with fire and positive vibes in my squad! Somewhere you’ll never fit in.” Ashley hissed with pride.

“But, I did my best. Didn’t I, Denise?”

Finally, Denise, who was busy with her phone, rose her gaze at her. She crumbled the bubble gum and gave an exasperated sigh. “Your best is not enough, girl. You can leave.”

Maria looked at them, stunned. She’d spent weeks practicing, and she had a well flexible and stretchable body, unlike others.

“Go now.” Denise twitched her fingers, signaling for her to leave.

Maria grabbed her cheer bag and water bottle, hurrying out of the practice room. It was kind of annoying, but Maria concentrated on her studies instead. She just wanted something outstanding on her result by the end of the year.

Although Maria was in 10th grade, she spent every spare time with Adrian. Studying, eating and chatting. And during sports, Adrian still had his eyes on her. He loved Maria so much that Ashley decided it's time to play a trick on him. She sat close to him in class and realized that he was chatting.

“Hello Adrian.” She heaved out softly while he took off his earbuds. “I see you’re busy with....”

“Maria. Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Yes, you know you can help me with a lot of things. I just don’t think that you’d want to help me.”

He turned to her, paying more attention.

“We still haven’t exchanged contact. Is your girlfriend against it or you just don’t want to?”

“I just feel there’s no need.”

“Okay, if you say so, then I agree. Thing is, Mr Okinawa asked me to work more on my mathematics and physics. I can easily ask someone else, but you’re the best science student in our class. And most of all, we are neighbors. Would you tutor me, please? Next year is our final year.”

Staring at her pleading eyes, Adrian nodded his head as his long fingers ran through his raven black hair.

“Umm, you’ll have to give me time. I’ll think about it.”

“Okay, fine. But don’t take too long thinking about it.” A smirk formed on her lips as she walked away.

At weekend.

A message popped on Adrian’s phone screen, and he checked on it. It was #Ashofficial. A new user from Twitter. Opening the profile picture, he realized it was actually Ashley. He flushed at his phone screen and send a message.

“How tf did you get my contact?!” He started a conversation.

“Let’s say I’m desperate. Since you won't ask for my contact. What are you doing?”

“Preparing for the upcoming tests. What about you?” He peeped through his window. It’s been a while since Adrian last checked.

“Nothing... I wish you could explain geometry and calculus to me. Those topics are hypertensive.” She peeped through her window and saw him staring. A soft blush reddened her cheeks.