Saving Jessica

A stiff hand grabbed Stormie by the shoulder. Just as she turned back and realized that it was a vampire, Stormie panicked at his dark lips. His face was just too scary to look at.

“Ugh... No! Leave me alone!” She shrieked at the effect of his touch.

“Fuck, you’re late!” Jerry cursed at them. “I’ve got dinner plans! Get these tiny flies outta here. I’ll be done with them when Wolfsberg manor is ours.”

“Wolfsburg manor will never be yours, Jerry!” Stormie yelled.

“Wolfsburg manor will never be yours, Jerry!” He mimicked her girlie voice, adjusting his jet black hair to the back. And then ended it with a malicious smirk.

Stormie kicked the vampire at her back but he squeezed her neck with one fist.

Grunts of effort escaped her lips as she tried to escape but it was impossible.

“Come to think of it, little lady, it’s funny. Your aunt, Magdalena, said the same thing before... Well, you know how that ended. Okay, bye now.”

He walked away and other vampires joined to drag Stormie and Adrian into the car’s boot. With the driver at the front seat, no one suspected. He drove slowly in the silent night while Adrian growled, impatiently. They were tied in the boot not to escape.

After series of trials, Stormie reached for her phone at the back of her trousers and dialed her mum’s contact. It wasn’t reachable.

“Like for real? What is the issue with poor networking in Wolfsberg? How do we reach mum before she dines with that evil vampire?!” Stormie hissed, already frustrated.

“When they open the boot, you have to escape.” Adrian brought up, making a plan.

“What about you? I can’t just leave you here on your own.”

“I can take care of myself. Just get mum and warn her. Goodness knows what Jerry plans are but mum might escape his webs.” Adrian muttered.

Stormie watched him in pain, things didn’t work out as they had planned.

“It would be fine, Stormie. I promise.” he said, noticing the worry in her eyes.

Getting to the other side of Jerry’s pub house, they drove through the back and finally packed up the car.

‘Kick! kick!!’

Adrian kicked the car from the boot. And his paws struck through the steel while he kicked harder and louder.

The clutch of vampires gave a disdainful glance, watching him kick the boot even more. They gave a hateful sneer, watching. Getting ready for what awaits.

‘Kick! Kick!! Kick!!!’

One of them with rings on his fingers walked towards the car and open up the boot. Instantly, Adrian jumped out, grabbing the vampire on his chest and gibing his bald head a good chew. Adrian’s werewolf vemon spread in his veins, he got weak while others stepped back with puzzled faces. Adrian growled, facing them as they surround him.

Stormie was horrified at how they howl and grumble at each other. She climbed out of the boot and ran away.

Grrrr!” one of them snarled at her but another, who seemed to be powerful stopped him.

“Leave her, she means nothing to us!” He hissed and they focused on Adrian. He threw his paws at them but one of the attackers flew up with his long, leather coat and hit him at the back. Others gathered, hitting Adrian harder while Stormie ran out of the compound. Lucky enough, she was able to escape without a scratch while Adrian was taken into the dark building.