Characters Intro

Sanaya Irani as Sadhana Gupta:

The wife of Vivek, the eldest brother of the house. She is the elder sister of Preeti which means a lot of responsibility to her. She does not make Sapna left out either since she treats her like she would treat her own sister. Loves Vivek so much and will do everything for his family and him. The bhabhi of the house so when anyone has a problem they will go to her. She is a very honest, loving, sweet, responsible, and wise girl. Most of the time she is mature but sometimes she just likes to chill and calm down. Very beautiful and looks just like her mother and is mummy's beti. She is a bit reckless when it comes to dealing with certain things. She will often take decisions in impulse and regret them later. Her carefree attitude towards life might sometimes lead her to act carelessly.

She is a Sagittarius in her zodiac sign. She was born on December 19th. She is the eldest of the three girls, therefore, being 25 years old.

 She is the eldest of the three girls, therefore, being 25 years old

Barun Sobti as Vivek Joshi:

He is a warrior for what he believes to be right and true. With a driven, passionate, and courageous personality, he tends to be a mover and shaker who make big things happen in his career and community. He owns his own business called Joshi's Technologent. Very smart but can be arrogant but never to his family. Loves Sadhana although is sometimes shy and reserved. He and she are kind of the opposite but they both solve the problems together. Loves his younger brothers and respects and loves Preeti and Sapna as his sister. He loves playing sports and baking. He has an injury which makes his left hand weak. He is adventurous and spontaneous, and being around him means adventures are likely to happen. He behaves recklessly very often. He is very short-tempered.

He is an Aries and is born on April 14th. He is 26 years old. 

Ashi Singh as Preeti Gupta:

The younger sister of Sadhana and loves her more than anything. Treats Vivek and Vinod as her brothers and shares a deep bond with them. The Beauty Queen of the Family. The lover of Prem and is shy around him ever since they met as teens but in childhood, they used to be best friends. Sapna is her choti behen and she calls her nutkut. The most strong and fearless. She is a  natural-born leader who is great at taking control of group situations. Not only is she intelligent, but she is very supportive. Preeti will encourage the people around her. She is a great motivational speaker because she is optimistic. She assumes everything is going to work out okay. She never lets her fears stop her from pursuing her dreams. She loves story writing, singing, and dancing. She is very sweet and kind. She is possessive if she sees Prem with someone else. Impatient out of the three and if it takes time to do something she gets frustrated.  She is 23 years old and is born on July 30. She is a Leo from the heart.