Lapata Pyaar

Not only in Mumbai, but also globally, Sadhana has established herself as one of the most experienced and successful managers. She is receiving many interviews from over the world and motivating many women to start working and overcome their fears of their personal situations and work environments. Preeti is extremely proud of her sister, and since she is the best doctor in all of India, her boss has decided to send her to the largest hospital in Europe. Prem is giving her his complete attention and loves her so deeply. Sapna is excited to meet her sisters while on vacation with them. Vinod gave her a firm hug as soon as she arrived, and they both blushed. "Aisa lag raha hai ki lovebirds jald hi shadi karne wale hain.(Looks like the lovebirds are going to get married soon)" Sapna was embarrassed as she sightly pushes Preeti. Sadhana was so happy to see her Choti Behen as she invites her in. "Maine dahi aur ghee se aapke manpasand aloo ka paratha bane hain. Maine socha aapako bhi kuch aam ki lassi chahiye. Aao baitho.(I have prepared your favorite aloo parathas with curd and ghee. I thought you would also want some mango lassi. Come and sit.)" Vinod looked happily as his bhabhi bought his favorite foods too. Sapna giggled with Preeti as Raj and Mahima enters the conversation. "Are Vinod, Prem aur Vivek bhaiya kahan hain. Main unhen dekhna chahta tha.(Hey Vinod, where are Prem and Vivek bhaiya? I have been wanting to see them.)" Vinod answers his mom. "Prem oopar padh raha hai. Vivek office main hai. Mujhe nahi pata ki vah in dinon itna aarakshit kyun hai. Vah us Vivek kee tarah nahin hai jise main jaanta hoon.(Prem is studying upstairs. Vivek is at the office. I don't get why he is so reserved these days. He is not like the Vivek I know.)" Sadhana continues serving as she responds. "Mujhe pata hai ki unakee patni aur is ghar ki bhabhi hone ke naate mujhe yeh nahi kahana chahiye lekin mujhe sach batana chahiye. Vah kabhi bhee mere liye ek acha pati ki tarah vyavahar nahi kar raha hai. Vah kam hee bolate hain aur jab main ghar lautata hoon to yah bhi nahi poochhate ki mera din kaisa raha. Yah kathin hai kyonki mujhe lagata hai ki vah mujh par dhyaan nahin de raha hai.(I know that as his wife and sister-in-law of the house, I should not speak this but I must tell the truth. He is never treating me like a good husband. He rarely speaks and when I return home he doesn't even ask how my day was. Why is this why I feel like wow he is not paying attention to me.)" Mahima and Raj appeared horrified. Preeti is shocked, and Sapna had not anticipated their connection would blossom in this way. When Prem overheard, the brothers were the most devastated. When Raj realized what was taking place, he was shocked. He had great disappointment in his son for how he was treating his wife. Everyone was startled when the front doorbell rang and revealed Vivek standing there. He immediately makes his way to the dinner table, ignoring her when Sadhana welcomes him. Raj objected to the way he treated Sadhana. "Are har koi mujhe hi kyun dekh raha hai? Kya kuchh galat hua jisamen main shaamil tha?(Hey why is everyone looking at me? Did something go wrong that I was involved in?)" Vinod agreed as Vivek looked troubled. "What happened Mom?" Raj answered his son before Mahima could say anything. "Aapako mere saath kamare mein aana hoga. Mujhe tumse baat karni hai.(You must come to the room with me. I want to talk to you.)" Vivek followed his father to his master bedroom which he shared with Sadhana. 

This is how it looked: