Happy Birthday Ashi!!!

Dear Friends,We are honoring an exceptional, lovely, and wonderful actress today who turned 26 on August 12. She continues to be everyone else's role model, motivation, and hero. She is a pyaari, a beautiful and talented young lady who has achieved success on significant stages. Happy Late Birthday to Ashi Singh, also known as our Naina, Queen Yasmine, and Sherni Meet. Keep shining like the star you are and smile as gorgeous as you always have.

When I recall my initial meeting with Ashi as Naina, I am amazed by how talented and innocent she was for such a young person. Guys, it takes strength and determination to do this since it is never simple. She received a lot of criticism and hate for replacing Avneet on her second program, Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga, but she never wavered in her self-assurance or her kindness. With the help of Sid, her best friend, she picked up stunts and got herself into queenly shape. Later, she joined as my favorite, our brave, powerful, and sweet Sherni. Since rarely many actors are able to play this role, she had to overcome several obstacles while filming this series. She was, however, always incredibly kind to her coworkers, and everyone adores her for her cheery personality. She currently fills the position of Sumeet, Meet's daughter, and she does a fantastic job in it. She shares a strong bond with a wide range of people, including her mothers, sister Kashish, Vibha and Abhishek Nigam, as well as a host of other celebrities. She is regarded as one of the most attractive Asians and Indians on the planet due to her beauty. She has gorgeous eyes and the most beautiful grin. She also has a Down-to-Earth personality since on her birthday, she helps those in need. What a sweetheart! Although I keep rambling, it is impossible to fully convey her in a few sentences. Ashi, keep on rockin'! Actually, Ashi is also my nickname, and I'm thrilled about it. 

We Luv You Ashi Didi!🥰😍

My Fav Pics:

Naina Agarwal:

Yasmine:

Queen: