Chaunkaane Vaala Sach

At the Joshi family mansion, it was simply another ordinary day, and Sadhana was bored because life had gone back to routine. Her life was made whole by Vivek, who showed her a lot of love and care. Anjana was quickly growing; only a few days before, she had celebrated her first birthday. Sadhana cherished nothing more than to see her family cheerful, and they had recently honoured her birthday with fireworks, cake, friends, music, and loads of presents. 

"Are Sadhu didi. Kyun na hum ladkiyan shopping karane jaakar aaj ke girls day ka poora payada uthaen? Main aap se vaada kar sakti hoon ki yeh bahut mujadar hoga("Are Sadhu didi. Why don't we girls take full advantage of today's girls' day out by going shopping? I can promise you it will be a lot of fun.)" Sadhana was nervous about helping her Mummy ji because she was under a lot of strain and stress. "Please, yaar. Mummy ji will be okay." Considering this, Sadhana longed to spend time with all three of her sisters, especially in light of Avneet's pleads. Mahima was cooking chilli paneer on her stove when she noticed. "Sadhana beti, kaisi ho? Kya aap mujhse kuchh poochyena chahenge( Sadhana Beti, how are you doing? Would you like to ask me something?)" Sadhana spoke softly at first. "Mummy ji, main vaastav mein aap se se poochhane ki umeed kar raha tha ki kya ladkiyon aur mujhe ek girls day out ke bahar jaane ki anumati hai kyon ki main haal hi mein bahut tanav mein hoon.(I actually was hoping to ask you Mummy ji if the girls and I were allowed on a girls' day out because I've been under a lot of stress recently.)"  Mahima was initially hesitant because she believed Sadhana was enjoying her life too much, but after some convincing, she allowed her to think about all the work she does. "All well, but you have to bring the girls back to the Joshi family mansion in time for the Karva Chaturthi puja. The oldest of the girls is your bhabi. You girls need to be cheerful because Sangeeta may join you as she has recently been concerned about her daughter. Is that all right?" "Ok Mummy ji", Sadhana retorted with a smile. The girls couldn't contain their joy at enjoying the day by themselves. They did a spa treatment for the entire group, went shopping, saw a movie,  and then went to the bookstore to read for a while. Even so, Preeti and Sangeeta competed against Avneet and Sadhana in a team race in the arcade. Their strategy was successful, as Sangeeta returned to her positive and carefree personality. While the other two headed upstairs to shop at Winners, Sadhana and Sangeeta made the decision to chat to each other. "Sadhana, main parivaar mein haal ki samasya ke baare mein chintit hoon, khaas kar jab se mere Radha ka apaharan kiya gaya tha. Mujhe vishwas hai ki koi hame dhoondh raha hai. Kya hamare parivaar mein koi samasya nahi hogi?(Sadhana, I'm concerned about the recent problems in the family, especially since my Radha was kidnapped. I believe that someone is seeking us. Will there be no problems within our family?)"Sadhana knew exactly how she felt and could relate to her, yet all she wanted was for her to feel better. "Itanee cheezon ke baare mein socha na band karen. Hamaara parivaar hamesha ek rahega. Ham hamesha ke lie parivaar hain, jaisa ki har koi karta hai. Aap adhik soch rahe hain, mujhe yakeen hai, aur sab kuch theek hai. Ho sakata hai ki ve niyamit aparaadhee rahe hon. Aisa dobara nahi hoga, mujhe isaka poora bharosa hai(Stop thinking about this much stuff. Our family will always be united. We are family forever, as does everyone else. You are overthinking, I'm sure, and everything is okay. They might have just been regular criminals. That won't happen again, I'm confident of it.)" She grinned as Sangeeta gave her a hug. "What would I ever do without you, didi?" "You'll always have me",responded Sadhana with a smile. "Isase pahale ki parivaar mein meri pahali Karava Cchautari ke lie bahut der ho jae, chalo ladkiyon ko ikattha karate hain.(Before it's too late for my first Karva Chautari in the family, let's go and gather the girls.)" Mahima became enraged because the girls were too late. "Sadhana, tumen ladkiyon ko dhokha dekar vahan jaane ke lie bhayaanak mehsoos karna chahiye. Tum mujhse aur tum meri baho hokar betiyon kee dekhabhaal kee jimmedaaree sweekar kar ek ghinauna kaam kar rahi ho. Kya aap ke mata-pita ne aap mein yeh sthapit kiya hai? Mujhe yah vishvaas karana kathin lagata hai ki aapne aaj kuchh itna bada kaam kiya hai(Sadhana, you should feel terrible for deceiving the girls into going there. You are doing an awful act after accepting the responsibility of caring for the daughters from me and you being my daughter-in-law. Have your parents established this in you? I find it hard to believe you did something so egregious today.)"Sangeeta had enough of hearing from her mom. "Maan, bas itna hi kafi hai! Kya aap jante hain ki vah vah thee jisne ham chaaron se hamare bhojan ke sevan ko seemit karane ka aagrah kiya tha? Har kisi ke najariya se us bechari ladki ko har cheez ke lie jimmedar thaharaaya jata hai. Kyon Ki vah chahti thee ki poornima se pahale sab kuchh theek ho jae, usain subah se nashta bhi nahi kiya. Usain bhi ek boond pani nahi piya hai(Ma, that's enough! Do you know she was the one who urged the four of us to restrict our intake of food? From everyone's perspective, that poor girl is to blame for everything. Because she wanted things to be perfect before the full moon, she hasn't even had breakfast since the morning. She too hasn't sipped a drop of water.)" Mahima felt guilty because she wasn't aware she was following the customs this time. Vivek was truly furious with his mother for speaking about his wife in this way. He was furious, but he restrained himself because the couples were meant to enjoy a tranquil day. Everyone followed to the traditions.  Sadhana held the night sideways to the full moon and then saw Vivek's face as she blushed and she touched his feet as he held her shoulders to get her up. As she fed him food as well, he gave her water from the clay cup and fed her. "Pratahkal se main bhi tumhara vrat kar raha hoon(Since the morning, I have been observing the fast for you as well.)" Sadhana flushed and expressed amazement.She couldn't believe how much her husband gave up for her, showing just how much love he had for her. "I love you, Vivek." Raj was thrilled with their relationship as he watched and smiled as he hugged her.