Yodha-Warrior

Priya and Arjun were never the same after their divorce. Their joyous, good-natured hearts were disappointed and miserable. But Priya grew more resilient and self-assured after three years. She mastered the art of independent living and followed her passion by pursuing a career in interior design. Arjun became inebriated and had no one to turn to for help. Then he realized his mistake and that he needed to have supported his wife. He wanted Priya back and was regretful of his errors. Over time, Arjun developed a heart of compassion for everyone.  

Let me present you to someone new in the meantime who is going to win your heart. He has served the Indian Military for 7 years and is a highly courageous, attractive, and strong leader in the army.

Sameer Mizra-Randeep Rai:

Sameer POV:

Vadhika's non-Muslim background had caused Dad anger. She eventually turned away from me and joined another man. Also, she was way too snobbish. I'm looking for someone who can relate to me, is genuinely kind hearted, and is self-sufficient. Not like that obnoxious, pitiful lady. I had only planned to visit my best buddy Aman, who was working out at the recreation facility, while I was there. I am Baadshah Mirza's only child, a well-known businessman in Kerala. Just as I was getting buried in my thoughts, I spotted a stunning girl spending time with a group of her friends. She stood out among the others like a diamond, and I was in awe of her beauty. I immediately understood we were going to share a story. 

That girl's dupatta suddenly flew off of her and into my face, and she continued walking in that direction without noticing it

That girl's dupatta suddenly flew off of her and into my face, and she continued walking in that direction without noticing it. Yes, this had been my opportunity. I fell into the water of the outside pool as I hurried to give her the sea-green dupatta. I struggled to offer it to her as she giggled at how drenched I was. She was appreciative of me despite the wet condition. The same female returned the following day, and I went to see Aman in his auto-garage shop.  I simply lost focus on what I was working on because of how beautiful she was. I sprinted after the tire when I suddenly noticed it running across the street. As I raced for my life, a stray dog began after me as well. I was surprised to see the girl racing me as she was in front of the tire. We both suddenly fell into the mud as the dog got entangled in the tire. When I looked into her eyes, I was just overcome by her beauty.  She gave me a push, and I rose up in the most horrible, dreadful mud. "Tumharee is tarah sochne ki himmat kaise hui? Tumhe sharam nahi aati(How dare you think that way? Do you not feel shy?)" I retorted, remembering her cute demeanor. "Meri Rajakumari, main bas tumhari sundarta ke baare mein soch raha hoon(My princess, I am just wondering about your beauty.)" I gave her an adorable look as she angrily pointing her index finger at me. I saw her face as she rushed out into the distance. "Who is this yaar? She appears to be Miss World." I replied, "Bas ek Ajanabi(Just a stranger)," in response. "Haalaanki, hum kisi din aatmik saathi banenge(We will, however, be soulmates someday.)" After fighting for years in other nations, I was enjoying myself in India. Without a doubt, our nation is our nation. A week later, I ran into the girl while looking for my mother's new favorite perfume. She flashed me a furious look, so I appeared to be angry with her. "Pardon me, lekin aap mere samne kyon hain? Aap apane aap ko kahan manate hai(but why are you in front of me? Where do you believe you to be?)" I responded strongly, "Aapako kya lagata hai ki aap kya hain? Aap har samay itane vighna kaari kyon rahate hain(Who do you think you are? Why are you so disruptive all the time?)" She stormed out in annoyance at my reply.