Wedding Ceremonies

Author's Note: Hi guys, this is going to be the longest chapter of the story because I wanted to the wedding as a whole chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

*Joshi Family Mansion, 6:45 am, Vinod's room:

Vinod was dreaming about his brother's wedding while soundly dozing off. 

'The arrival of my Bhaiya's Shaadi would provide the perfect chance to meet my beloved Sapna. Also, Preeti will get to meet Prem Bhaiya. I sometimes wonder how these two could possibly fall in love. Preeti didi is a soft, peaceful, sweet, and beautiful woman who comes before the strong, haughty, and wise Prem. But as the saying goes, opposites attract, and in this case, that is exactly what happened.  

12....123....12.....12345678.....12.....123. "Ugh! I hate my alarm!" He bangs it off as he pulls his covers and falls to his bed. Suddenly a splash of water was thrown on his face as he groans but then sees his favourite didi's face. "Good morning choti! To chhota bhai abhi jaag gaya! Samay dekho. Subah ke 8:35 baje hain aur aaj dulha aur dulhan dono pakshon ke liye sangeet samaroh hai. Main dulhan ki party mein shaamil hone ja raha hoon. Behatar hoga ki aap apane bhaiyon ke saath rahen.(So the little brother wakes up right now! Look at the time. It is 8:35 am in the morning and today is the sangeet ceremony for both the groom's and the bride's side. I am going to join the bride's party. You better stay with your brothers.)" Vinod awakens and does his morning teeth brushing. He was getting ready when he noticed his sister looking beautiful.

Sangeeta:

When they both proceeded downstairs, they noticed that the rest of the family was joining in on their ongoing puja prayers

When they both proceeded downstairs, they noticed that the rest of the family was joining in on their ongoing puja prayers. It continued for another hour before coming to an end. Vinod gives Vivek and Prem bhaiya embraces because they were delighted about the occasion.

Prem:

Vivek: