Pati aur Patni ka Bandhan

It was a month after the separation between Vivek and Sadhana. Sadhana was still in sorrow and miserable in the current situation with her husband. She had always been a romantic person who always thought it was always a beautiful love story like the ones she saw in movies and tv serials. Where they have cute fights, serious problems, forgiveness, and love. She had never thought her life would end up with a divorce. She had always fallen seriously in love with Vivek from when she was a teenager. She was just too shy to say it in front of her parents. She loved it when they were going to get married and how close they used to be just a few months ago. She was lost in thought when suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was her behen Preeti with a plate of rice and curry. She refused to come out and Preeti came in instead. "Preeti, maine tumase kaha tha ki main khaana nahi chaahata! Mujhe bhookh nahi hai!(Preeti, I told you I don't want to eat! I am not hungry!)" Preeti closed the door as she put the dish on the table. She came and sat beside Sadhana since she knew she needed support. "Mujhe pata hai ki tum sirph gusse mein ho. Mujhe pata hai ki jo hua vah sahee nahin tha aur tum hamesha ek romantic insaan rahee ho didi. Lekin aapane in dinon dekha hai ki ladakiyaan kaisee hotee hain. Sexy, hot, cool aur bold. Ek vyakti jo apane adhikaar ke lie bolata hai aur kisee cheej se nahin darata. Kaun jaanata hai ki apane phaisale khud kaise karen. Aap hamesha graceful aur pyaaree didi rahee hain isalie Vivek bhaiya ek tarah se sahee hain. Ek tarah se aap kaaphee boring hain. Aapako kuchh fashion sense kee jaroorat hai jisamen main madad karoonga. Aaie ham unhen aapake nae look se sarapraij den. (I know that you are just angry. I know what happened was not right and you have always been a romantic person didi. But you have seen these days how girls are. Sexy,hot,cool and bold. A person who speaks for her right and is not afraid of anything.Who knows how to make her own desicions. You have always been graceful and sweet didi so Vivek bhaiya is kind of right. In a way you are pretty boring. You need to have some fashion sense which I will help with. Let us surprise him with your new looks.)" Sadhana though that Preeti was right. Maybe she did need to change. The next day she went to the salon and cut and styled her hair and transformed her completely. Preeti chose her clothing in the malls and best selections. When Sadhana saw herself she could not believe her eyes. She was beautiful, gorgeous, and hot, the type of girl in movies. She was proud of her sister and when Avneet saw her she was going to faint with excitement.  Finally, when she entered the house everyone gasped. Vinod and Prem looked with joy and surprise and Mahima loved her new look. Papa ji was happy with her decision. When Vivek came back he was shocked. He was mesmerized by her beauty and it was the first time he felt this way. 

Sadhanaś look-

Before:

After: