Rahasyamay Ghuspaith: Mysterious Intruder

It was a silent evening, unlike the other days and the only sound which can be heard in the entire mansion was the birds resting in their nests. The moon was not seen and the night sky was pitch dark. There was a fireplace light in the living room where Preeti, Prem, Sapna, Sadhana, Vivek, and Vinod sat together bored. Suddenly Preeti felt as if this place was safe for her to open up about the conversation about Kabir. She trusted her family with all her life and knew that they will be there for her. "Prem, Vivek bhaiya, Vinod, Sapna aur Sadhana didi. Main kuchh baat karana chaahata tha. Kya yah theek hai?(Prem,Vivek Bhaiya, Vinod, Sapna and Sadhana didi. I wanted to talk about something. Is it okay?)" Vivek smiled as he said, "Aap jo chaahen hamen bata sakate hain. Aap jis par charcha karana chaahate hain, ham usake lie svatantr hain aur ham aapake lie hain.(You can tell us whatever you want to. We are free about what you want to discuss and we are there for you.)" Preeti felt assurance and warmth in Vivek's voice so she began. "Mere janmadin kee party ke din yaad hai mainne aap logon se kaha tha ki mere raaste mein kho jaane ke kaaran mujhe der ho gaee. Yah jhooth tha.(On the day of my birthday party remember I told you guys that I was late to due to being lost on my way? It was a lie.)" Sadhana then asked confused, "Phir aapako der kaise huee? Asal vajah kya thee?(Then how were you late? What was the actual reason?)" Preeti looked scared as she told her sister. "Didi, us din mainne ek ladaki kee jaan rape hone se bachaee thee. Nahin to vah mar jaatee. Vah aadamee...jisane hamala kiya...vah ...Kabir hai.(Didi, that day I saved a girl's life from getting raped. Otherwise, she would have died. The man...who attacked...her was...Kabir.)" Sadhana and Sapna were shocked when they heard that it was Kabir. Sadhana replied, "Preeti mujhe aapako kitanee baar bataana hoga ki voh aadamee bahut khataranaak aur shaatir hai? Agar vah aapake saath kuchh karata to kya hota? Main is baare mein Mummy  aur Papa ko bhee kaise bata sakata hoon!(Preeti how many times do I have to tell you that man is a very dangerous and vicious person? What would have happened if something he would have done to you? How can I even tell Mummy and Papa about this!)" Prem grew worried about who is this man. "Vah Kaun hai? Aur vah Preeti se kis prakaar sambandhit hai!(Who is he? And how is he related to Preeti in what way!)" Preeti grew quiet as she began the flashback.

"Yah kahaanee 5 saal pahale shuroo huee thee, aur yah bahut hee jatil hai jise kuchh hee shabdon mein poora karana hai. Us aadamee ka naam Kabir Pratap Ambani tha aur vah london ke poore vishvavidyaalay mein sabase lokapriy vyakti hua karata tha. Sabhee ladakiyaan usake handsome, hot, cute aur bahadur hone se pyaar karatee theen. Vah campus kee khabar hua karate the aur har aadamee unake jaisa banana chaahata tha. Main bahut sharmeela, maasoom, hoshiyaar aur nerd kism ka insaan tha. Phir ek din aisa tha. Main apane doston ke saath baahar garden mein ghoom raha tha aur main apanee saaree cheejen ek saath le ja raha tha kyonki main asthir ho gaya tha. Kabir court par basketball khel raha tha aur virodhee team se door bhaag raha tha. Achaanak vah mujhase takara gaya aur main ek joradaar takkar ke saath gir pada. Mujhe pharsh par dekhakar vah hairaan rah gaya aur usane apana haath meree or thaam liya. Phir usane kaha ki mujhe chot pahunchaane ke lie use vaastav mein khed hai aur yah ek durghatana thee. Usane mera saamaan le liya aur nurse ke kaaryaalay mein meree madad kee. Vah poore din intajaar karata raha kyonki main aakhirakaar baahar aa gaya. Us din se ham sabase achchhe dost the aur ham bahut kareeb the. Mainne usakee padhaee mein madad kee kyonki usane mujhe ek CCP ladaki mein badal diya. Jaise-jaise ham kareeb aate gae, mujhe usake aasapaas sharm aur ghabaraahat mahasoos hone lagee. Ek din raat mainne kaha ki mujhe usase sachcha pyaar ho raha hai aur vah bahut khush tha kyonki usane aisa hee mahasoos kiya tha. Ham har jagah ghoomate hain aur ek doosare ke bina adhoore the. Ek din usane kaha ki chalo usake ghar par milate hain. Vah us raat bahut late ho gaya tha aur jab main usake ghar ke chaaron or dekh raha tha, to main galatee se usake kamare mein chala gaya. Jab mainne ek alamaaree ke neeche chaabiyaan dekheen to mainne use khol diya kyonki main chaunk gaya tha. Meree sabase pyaaree chacheree bahan, jo sabase lokapriy aur sundar ladakee thee, lekin jise main bahut pyaar karata tha, chaakoo se vaar kiya gaya tha aur vah ek bhayaanak sthiti mein thee. Tabhee mujhe is sachchaee ka pata chala ki Kabir unaka asalee naam nahin tha. Vah ke itihaas ka sabase kroor aparaadhee Kartik Kumar tha. Jab usane dekha ki mujhe sachchaee ka pata chal gaya hai, to usane mujh par vaise hee hamala kiya, lekin usane mujhe nahin maara. Usane dhamakee dee ki main usake jeevan mein kabhee vaapas nahin aaoonga anyatha main apane chachere bhaee kee tarah samaapt ho jaoonga. Main pahale to dar gaya lekin mainne saadhana deedee aur apane maata-pita ke saamane sachchaee khol dee kyonki mainne un par bharosa kiya tha. Unhonne kaha ki unake paas mat jao kyonki ve maut se dare hue the. Ve mujhase bahut pyaar karate the aur kabhee nahin chaahate the ki aisa kuchh ho.(This story began 5 years ago, and it is a very complicated one to complete in just a few words. The man's name was Kabir Pratap Ambani and he used to be the most popular guy in the entire university of London. All the girls were in love with him being handsome, hot, cute, and brave. He used to be the news of the campus and every man wanted to be like him. I was a very shy, innocent, smart, and nerd type of person. Then there was this one day.I was just walking across the gardens outside with my friends and I was carrying all of my things together as I grew unstable. Kabir was playing basketball on the court and running away from the opposite team. Suddenly he crashed against me and I fell with a loud crash. He was surprised as he saw me on the floor and he held his hand towards me. Then he said that he was truly sorry for hurting me and it was an accident. He carried my things and helped me to the nurse's office. He waited all day as I finally came out. From that day onwards we were the best of friends and we were very close. I helped him with his studies as he transformed me into a CCP girl. I began to feel shy and nervous around him as we became closer. One day night I said I was falling truly in love with him and he was so happy since he felt the same way. We hang out everywhere and were uncomplete without each other. One day he said let us meet at his house. He was very late that night and when I was just looking around his house, I accidentally went to his room. When I saw the keys under a cupboard I unlocked it as I was shocked. My most beloved cousin sister who was the most popular and beautiful girl but whom I loved so much was stabbed with a knife and was in a terrible condition. That was when I found out the truth that Kabir was not his real name. He was Kartik Kumar, the cruelest criminal in the history of India. When he saw that I found out the truth, he attacked me the same way but he did not kill me. He threatened that I shall never come back in his life otherwise I would end up like my cousin.I was afraid at first but I opened up the truth to Sadhana didi and my parents since I trusted them. They said don't go near him since they were scared to death. They loved me so much and never wanted anything like that to happen.)"