Tumhare Bina Khoya Hoon

Priya POV:

I hadn't seen my child in two and a half days, and I longed for her desperately. Due to Papa's depression, I had no one else to confide in or seek support. When Arjun got back from work that day, he was furious with me for yelling at her in that way, but it was primarily his fault. We kept our distance from one another and never made eye contact. Suddenly, the police called, and Arjun was standing next to me. "Good morning, Inspector Ji. Do you happen to have my daughter?" He responded, causing the voice to stumble. "Your daughter is endangered and trapped. We ask that you meet us in Irshalgad." My phone fell to the floor as I sobbed in horror. We quickly sped the car to the precipice since Arjun was similarly terrified. We spotted those criminals there, and I knew who they were right away. "Kab-Kabir. You've come back!" Given that he also remembered the name, Arjun was perplexed. I fled by running and battling the thugs who had me. Arjun, a skilled fighter, destroys them with a kick. Arjun suddenly came to a stop as Kabir aimed a gun at my head. Trisha ran to defend me after being frightened. She pushes me, the bullet enters her heart, she struggles, and then she drops off the cliff. "TRISHA!" She provided me with her last smile as I screamed to rescue my daughter. She had departed.  As I broke down uncontrollably, my voice broke and my heart got shattered. Arjun fell down on his knees in grief. "No, no, my child. This cannot be done." Arjun was enraged, and I seized his collar in rage. "Arjun, you are entirely to blame for this. My daughter would be alive today had you not saved me. I'll never be able to forget what you did. I hate you." He struck his hand against my face severely and had tears in his eyes. "She would still be alive if she hadn't rescued you. She would not have found herself in such a position in the first place if you had not screamed at her for her report cards. However, you destroyed her life. My daughter was murdered by you."  I was stunned that he had blurted it to me as I remained there. 

Priya:

I left the mountain without waiting to hear anymore

I left the mountain without waiting to hear anymore. Trisha, who would have hugged me, was no longer breathing. She was far from where I was. I wasn't even given the chance to tell her I loved her. I was unable to say "thank you for everything" to her. What made God punish me in this manner? If I had done something wrong, he could have killed me. Why, my beautiful daughter? 

Arjun POV:

Priya has had her enough for me. She killed my life, my precious daughter. When I noticed her at home, I snapped the mangalsutra beads from her neck because I was over her and I wanted my retribution. "You cheat, I don't want a life with you anymore. You wrecked my life and only brought me suffering. For you, I turned against my parents. They were correct; we should not have fallen in love. Cheater, I also hate you. I wish to cut off my relationship with you." She gave me a furious turn. "I never felt content with you either. You violated your words and forbade me from working in my business. You cheated on me and showed up drunk every night. You became irate with my papa. I hate you." She handed it to me after taking off her ring and sindoor. She left as I truly suffered. The marriage documents and her pictures were torn up and thrown into the roaring fire. No matter what, I didn't want her back in my life.