Meri Jaan

After everything Kabir had done to ruin Preeti's life, she could no longer put up with this. He is the worst sinner to have ever lived. He hurt her, killed her cousin sister, nearly killed her beloved Prem, and then murdered her Mummy and Papa. Was there ever a sin that was worse? Prem embraced her to lift her spirits as he noticed her in his thoughts. "Mera pyaar, mera jindagi, Preeti. Tum Priya ko doodh kyon nahi de rahe ho? Vah aapake saath khelana chaahati thi. Main aap logon ke saath aaoonga(My love, my life, Preeti. Why aren't you giving Priya milk? She desired to engage in play with you. I'll come along with you guys.)" Preeti took a breath and grinned because she loved her family so much. She had to put all of this behind her and give Prem and Priya her full attention. Priya threw a ball, which Preeti caught, and the rest of the family joined them in delight and laughter. She desired for her family to be by her side and for everything to be as it was. She gave Prem a tender glance and noticed his charming smile, mesmerizing eyes, and fatherly approach to Priya and Raj. 'Isamen koi shak nahi ki vah duniya ke aadarsh Papa hai. Mujhe kabhi nahi pata chala ki vah apane bachchon se is tarah kaise juda ho sakata hai, jitana main kabhi nahi ho sakata(He is without a doubt the world's perfect father. I've never known how he can be so attached to his children in a manner that I can never be.)' As she shook her, Sapna noticed that she was deep in contemplation. "Preeti. Hamaari shaam ki pooja ka samay. Tum kaise ho, yaar(Preeti. Time for our evening puja. How are you doing, Yaar?)" While they were all praising Mattha Rani, Preeti followed her. A garland was wrapped around Mahima and Raj's frame, which was hanging next to Mattha Rani. She eventually came to the conclusion that God was with them at the right moment in time. "Guys, mujhe aapamen se har ek se baat karani hai. Mummy aur Papa ki maut ke liye Kabir, Karan aur Rahul doshi hai kyonki unhonne hi us godaam mein aag lagai thi jahaan ve the. Main is nishkarsh par pahuncha hoon ki yah hamaari jeet aur unaki haar dono ka samay hai. Mera hrday antatah shaanti ka anubhav karane ki laalasa se jal raha hai. Yahaan aur kaun hai(I have to speak with every one of you, guys. Kabir, Karan, and Rahul are to blame for Mummy and Papa's deaths because it was they who set fire to the warehouse where they were. I've come to the conclusion that it's time for both our victory and their defeat. My heart is burning with the longing to experience peacefulness at last. Who else is here?)" Preeti's hands had been covered by everyone else's hands. Prem fretted throughout the night as he considered what they had to do. "Kal raat hi din hai. Preeti, mujhe yakeen nahi hai ki main ise poora kar paoonga ya nahi. Main tumhe ya Priya ko khona nahi chaahata.(Tomorrow night is the day. Preeti, I'm not sure whether I can pull this off. I don't want to lose you or Priya.)" Preeti threw him a hug and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. "Jab tak hum saath hain, kuch nahi hoga. Parivaar aur main dono ek-doosare ko pyaar karate hain. Tumhe abhi so jaana chaahiye kyonki kal ka din bahut vyast hoga(As long as we are together, nothing will happen. The family and I both adore each other. You should go to bed now because tomorrow will be a hectic day.)" Everyone woke up early the following morning as the sun blazed brightly. They created a blueprint for how to find them, and the police assisted them. Everyone snuck to Rahul's warehouse before it was dark. They were all three together and sipping beer. "KABIR! Hum aapako neeche utaarane ke liye yahaan hai! Aapane hamaare saath jo kuch bhi kiya, usake baad aakhirakaar hamaari jeet ka samay aa gaya hai(We are here to take down you! After everything you did to us, it is finally time for us to triumph.)" As Kabir shattered the glass into shards, the three of them laughed. "To aap aa gai! Kisi bhi sthiti mein, mujhe lagata hai ki ab duniya ko alavida kahane ka samay aa gaya hai. Lekin aaie pahale dekhen ki kaun sa samooh hai(So you've arrived! In any case, I suppose it's time to bid farewell to the world. But let's check out which group first.)" As they responded with violence the brothers started to trash them. Anand quickly seized the knife as Sangeeta was about to be killed in the stomach and kicked Rahul in the face. Broken bones and blood were flying. In their final struggle, they set the warehouse on fire. As everyone yelled out in terror, the three of them were able to flee. Together, they left but someone was missing. "PREETI!" Prem hastily went back to save his wife as Sadhana cried. He raced to the room where she was impaled by an iron rod as he sped up his legs. Prem cradled her in bridal way while she coughed and breathed heavily. They all fled quickly because they believed Prem was following them just as she was able to escape. Preeti screamed as the warehouse blasted. The brothers stared in pain and tears as everyone watched in complete fear and shock. The moment Preeti passed out, the siblings tear up together. In a panic, she awoke in the hospital. "My Prem, where are you? Why is everybody being silent? Reply to me!" Preeti pushes Sadhana away as she gives her a hug. Sangeeta responded inconsolably. "Godaam visphot mein Prem ki jaan chali gai, Preeti Choti. Vah mar gaya. Meri bhaiya-(Prem lost his life in the warehouse explosion, Preeti Choti. He has perished. My bhaiya-)" Anand comforted Sangeeta when she started crying. "Nahi - nahi! Aisa nahi kiya ja sakata! Prem,meri jaan(No. No! This cannot be done! PREM,my love!)" Everyone starts to cry as Preeti loses consciousness once more. Nobody was aware of their situation. The funeral came next, and everyone just stood there gazing with tears at his photo. Preeti, who had lost the love of her life, looked pale and lifeless, and no one was able to comfort her. Preeti began to whisper Tuduram in her sleep every night after that and would leave the house in tears. She was going to die one night when Sapna caught her in her arms while sobbing. She spent the entire day by herself in the room and developed a stone heart.