Chapter 1 - Punishment or Reincaration?

"What the hell is this?".

This is the first question that comes into my mind after I was transported in this mysterious place. It was shrouded with dark hue that exudes the feeling of nothingness, similar to a black hole.

"This place is called 'Divine Tribunal'. This is where dead souls are delivered to judge if they are going to heaven or hell".

Suddenly, a voice of an old man was heard. Jolted in surprise, I looked around and asked, "Who's there?! Who are you?! Did you bring me here?!".

Looking every nook and cranny, I finally spotted the main culprit. It was an old man who was wobbling very hard probably because of his skinny body. He was also accompanied with a staff to support himself while standing.

He then replied, "I am a God, as for why you are placed here, the reason is being is that I find you interesting, young man"

So he's the reason why I was transported to this eerie place. Now I'm fucking furious.

I approached him slowly until I was near in his body.

"What's the matter, young ma- Argh!" I interrupted him by grabbing his neck upwards and squeezing it.

"Listen here, old geezer. I don't know what is your motive on this, but don't ever involve me in your trouble- ".

"Hehehehe".

After I let out my frustration, he released a small laugh, which surprises me.

At my surprise, he then laughed loudly, "AHAHAHAHAHA, what an eccentric young man! This is the first time that someone grabbed my neck boldly! I applaud your bravery!" he said while laughing.

"However, everything has its boundaries,"

As he suddenly became serious, his muscles were starting to bulge, starting from his legs, then to his arms, back, chest, up until his neck. He became more taller than me, as if I'm just a small child in front of him.

"Remember, young man. Your life is now completely on my hands. Whether, you live or die will depend on my choice."

While saying that, he grabbed the top of my head and gripped it. It feels painful, and with his strength, he could smash my head anytime he wants.

"Before I perish you, do you have any last words?".

While I was suffering in pain, I managed to squeeze out my words.

"Fuck you, bastard! If I were sent to hell, I will definitely crawl upwards and find you for eternity and murder you until I am satisfied!" I shouted at him.

If this is how I die, then I won't back down without a fight.

After I blurted out my supposedly last words, he laughed maniacally.