Chapter 5 - Glimpse of the Past

Currently, I was heading towards the library. The reason is because I want to test how good my brain is after my reincarnation to this world. I didn't specify how strong it would be, so I decided to do some experiment in the library.

When I entered the library, I saw a granny reading a book at the reception desk. It seems that she was a receptionist.

I then decided to head towards her to ask some questions.

"Greetings ma'am, may I ask where are the books for academics are located?" I asked with a respectful tone.

The old lady looked up from her book with a stern look on her face and pointed out a particular direction using her forefinger.

"Go to the second floor, there are many books that contains the subjects for all years" she replied sternly.

"Thank you".

At my gratitude, she immediately focus her attention to her book, ignoring my thanks. Though, it didn't matter to me to a slightest as I already achieved my objective. The next thing I need to do is to enter the inside of the library.

While entering the library, I felt surreal when looking at the huge amount of books on each shelves. If a person intends to read all of the books here, three years isn't enough, unless if a person is a fast reader.

I then proceeded towards the second floor. While strolling around, I finally found the books I intended to read. And that was the books that covers Algebra and Calculus.

After I took them, I decided to read the first part of the book.

"...what?"

After I read the first part, a feeling of surprise was apparent on my face as I immediately understood on how to solve them. Combining the knowledge from my past life, it became easier for me to understand the whole concept.

Before I was reincarnated, I became bored so fast that reading one line makes me lazy. And with my newfound intelligence, I can finally understand them without getting bored.

As I continue to read books faster, my brain also understands the topics faster. As if the reading speed doesn't matter as my brain will automatically do the work by adding and connecting other topics into my brain. It was so convenient for a person like me.

After reading for three hours, I was able to finish the whole book. To my surprise, this is the first time I feel accomplished as a whole throughout my life. From now on, I promised myself to read books and finish it. But since it's 6 pm, I decided to head home for now.

As I stood up from my seat, I discovered a girl with silver hair reading a book. And to my surprise, she brought a number of ten books.

I want to try on greeting her, but since I don't want to disturb her since she was so focused on reading, I decided to walk out from the library first.

===

After I bought some groceries, I headed towards the reception desk and asked for my dorm keys. After I received it, I immediately head to my assigned dorm, which is no. 405.

As I entered my room, what enters in my sight are the TV, a bed, a table and a door that leads to the kitchen.

Currently, it's 7:30 pm. But since I'm not in a mood to cook, I decided to skip dinner and sleep for now.

After changing my uniform into a pajamas with donut patterns, I immediately lie on my bed and cover myself with my newly bought blanket with donut patterns.

As soon as I lie on my bed, I immediately fall into sleep.

===

As I open my eyes, I was startled as I found myself standing while I was surrounded with large trees. It seems that I was in a forest.