SS Shiina Hiyori: First Meeting

Shiina POV

At the month of the first day of April, today is the start of the educational institution called Adavnced Nurturing High School, or simply called ANHS. It is a school that boasts 100% employment rate to your desired career.

Not only that, you don't need to pay for the tuition fee every month, instead, you just need to pay once and sign a particular contract to the school. Which hooks many students, especially the middle to lower classes, hoping to change their fate by their own hands.

As for me, I don't particularly care about the 100% employment rate boasted by the school. Although, I would be lying if I don't want something that would be advantageous for my future, what I mostly care about is one particular facility in this school, and that is the library.

The library has a wide range of different books comprises of variety of genres. For me, this is a great place to read books.

"Oh, I somehow lost".

While thinking about the library, I noticed that I somehow lost as I look at the surroundings that is now feeling deserted.

And that's when I noticed a boy that is sitting on a bench. I then decided to call him out.

"Excuse me".

"Hm?".

When I looked at the boy, his eyes are dyed with crimson color while his long jet-black hair is tied in a ponytail. Comparing him to an average person, I could say that he could be on par with the top celebrities in Japan.

Although, I think of him as handsome, he was just that, handsome. For me, he is just a stranger that I need to ask help with.

"May I asked where is the location of the gymnasium?".

"Just go straight on that direction. When you arrived there, you'll see a huge rectangular building. That will be the gymnasium" he answered as he point his forefinger to a particular direction.

"I see, thank you".

"Your welcome".

I then strode towards the gymnasium, along with the other students who intends to go there.

===

After the orientation about the school ended, I decided to head over the library immediately to see the library facility.

And when I entered there, I felt so amazed as a pile of books that are kept to every bookshelf are now in front of my eyes.

"Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, there are too many books to read!".

"Shh".

When I almost screamed, the librarian almost reprimanded me. I apologized to her afterwards by bowing my head while saying "sorry" to her.

Anyways, I then decided to bring 10 books with me which comes from the most famous authors in the world. I then put it on the table to read it one by one.

While reading each books, it brings me immense joy as I could use my imagination to know the feelings of the protagonist with the use of words. It will be great if I have a friend who could read it with me.

...But isn't this the reason why I always read books?

Since I don't always socialize, this is my own way to cope with my loneliness.

While feeling sad about not having friends, I noticed a boy that is looking to a book in a particular bookshelf, specifically in the academics section.