Chapter 20 - Class C

Okuma POV

As the class ended. I immediately got up from my seat and head out from the classroom. My destination will be my first place on gathering evidence. And that will be...

Class C.

In the novel, this class is known as full of troublemaking students. Because they are one of the causes why Class D will be having a hard time advancing to the next rank.

Based on the information I currently have from the novel, majority of them are more athletic and has more smarter students than our class.

Even if Sudou outperforms most of the students in Class C, despite the fact that the majority of them are athletic, it's not impossible to see that Sudou will be defeated by sheer numbers.

For a simple analogy, it's like an elephant versus an army of ants. If you look down on them just because they are small and frail, they can fight back with their population, enough to tumble their opponent down.

Even if Sudou has the help of Class D, majority has below average physical strength. So they will be defeated by quantity and quality in a large margin. Unless if Koenji and I interfere, they will be destined for doom.

As I am now already in front of the room of Class C, I proceeded to knock the door.

-Knock. Knock.

After that, the door creaked open and the one who opened it was a man who has a dark skin tone and wears sun glasses. Honestly, the glasses was so dark that I can't totally see through his eyes.

"I just wanted to ask if you could let me enter". I told him my reason. I won't be surprised if he slammed the door in front of me because of my abrupt presence.

He then looked at someone inside the classroom until he gave me a permission by nodding his head at me and stepping aside to let me enter. I was totally shocked by this, but soon realized that something is happening. Though, I will still gladly take their kindness. You can't ignore free food in front of you, right?

As I walked inside the classroom, majority of the students here began to look at me with hostility, as if to gauge out my entire existence. Not that I really care about it.

"What are you doing here?". Asked by one of the students of Class C who was mostly covered with bandages. He is none other than Ishizaki, one of the students who was involved on the faculty meeting last day.

"Well nothing. I just wanted to see if you're okay. I can't just help but worried about those fake bruises, you see".

At my snarky comment, his face began to turn red as he was looking at me with anger.

"You! Get straight to the damn point, will ya?! What's your goal here?!". He shouted at me. If he's not being nice, then I'll gladly take advantage of it.

I turned towards the teacher's podium and walked towards it. As I reached it, I sat on the table while I crossed my legs.

"Now, tell me...

Give me a reason as to why I shouldn't beat you up?". I asked him. Most of the students here got baffled at my question.

"Heh, did you become crazy? I guess you are being stressed lately that you became so reckless". He said, trying to provoke me. Too bad that it wasn't enough.

"Oh please. You and your goons are the reasons why I am like this". I said as I spread out my arms. Though, I don't have any visible injuries, it still causes a lot of stress in me all the time.

"And also, you getting beaten up even though you have the advantage of numbers than your opponent? That was really pathetic". I sighed with disappointment.