Chapter 4 - SLAP!

As she walks out from classroom, a guy with brown hair garners my classmates attention.

"Everyone, will you please listen for me for a moment?" he asked.

He then continued, "Since we will be classmates for three years, how about we introduce ourselves?".

"Agreed!".

"I'm also fine with it since we still don't know each other".

Majority of the students in the classroom, which are mostly girls, voice out their acceptance to the boy's proposal. He then introduce himself.

"My name is Hirata Yousuke, my favorite sport is soccer. Currently, I decided to join a soccer club if there is one. I hope that we can be friends with each other" he said with a smile.

After he successfully introduced himself, he then passed the baton to the female student with short, brown hair, "Now my turn! My name is Kushida Kikyou, nice to meet you everyone! I hope that all of you would become my friends!" she stated.

"And also, my goal is to befriend everyone in the school! Please take care of me!" she added.

Afterwards, a person who looks like a pervert who would sniff any used panties in the street introduced himself.

"Oh, my turn, my turn! My name is Ike Kanji, and my goal is to have a girlfriend here in school, and also, I hate handsome guys."

Wow, he wants a girlfriend, but he even blatantly state that he hates handsome guys. Insulting a girl's taste process just proves how stupid he is. It will be no surprise if the girls will eventually hate him.

"Hey, can't you believe it? He said he wants a girlfriend".

"Wow, Ike looks sooo cool".

"Really? I didn't know hehe".

He then thought that those sarcastic remarks are actual compliments. I felt pity for him as he didn't know the meaning behind their words.

Well, not that I care.

Anyways...

After that, the next one is...I don't really care about him since he looks like a person who spouts bullshit.

Ehem, regardless, the next one is a man with blonde hair. He then stood up from his seat and stepped his right foot at the top of the table. He showed an attitude similar to an imposing noble.

"I am Koenji Rokusuke, the son of a conglomerate group owner, I will become the future leader as I plan to lead Japan to success, nice to meet you ladies".

So he's only talking to the girls. Majority of my classmates looked at him with discomfort, however, some girls looked at him with starry eyes...

... Maybe because he's rich?

Slam!

Surprisingly, someone has the guts to slam the table loudly. And when I looked at the culprit, it was the guy with red hair.

"What are you guys doing? This is so fuckin' childish!" He shouted.

"But this is necessary to know each other..." Hirata reminded him.

"To hell with that! I'm getting outta here!"

He then go out from the classroom, and eventually, some of my classmates, who didn't want to introduce themselves, also left the classroom.

"Erm...sorry for the trouble everyone. May we please continue then?"

To continue with the event, the next person to introduce themselves is no other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.