Chapter 14 - Little Girl

Ayanokouji POV

Today is now one week before the test. Thankfully, most of us, especially the failing students, were able to understand the topic.

Now that we finished studying, Horikita conducted a short quiz related to the topic we studied.

"Now, for the first question, who is the first person who invented inductive reasoning".

"Hmm... Aha! It's Christopher Bacon!" Ike answered.

"Correct".

"Oh yeah, baby! Perfect score will not be a dream anymore!" Ike shouted, resulting a few students looking at us.

At Ike's shouting, one student approach us.

"Quiet down, will you? You're disturbing other people here" he said as he point other students who are studying.

"Sorry, just got happy on getting a right answer. Did you know that Christopher Bacon come up with inductive reasoning, do you?" Ike replied with a smug look.

"Huh? Are you guys from class D?" he asked.

'Wait, why did he asked that?' I wonder to myself.

"We are. What's the big deal?" Sudou replied with irritation.

"Nothing really, my name is Yamawaki from class C, I'm glad that the school separated us in terms of abilities, because I didn't need to study with losers like you" he said while he was looking down at us.

"The fuck you say?!" Sudou roared as he stood up from his seat, ready to fight.

"I mean I'm right, aren't I? That you're defective? Besides, Christopher Bacon? Why would all of you include them when they aren't included in the test?".

"What?" Horikita can't help but became speechless because of his statement.

"Huh? You didn't know about it? I guess you're really defective after all" he said with ridicule.

"You piece of shi-".

"Okay, okay. Stop this right now".

As the fight was about to break out, a girl with light-pink hair intervened the two boys who are about to fight. If I'm not wrong, I guess her name was Ichinose that was from the faculty last time.

"What're you doing here?" Sudou asked with annoyance.

"Just stoping you since you are about to start a fight" she said with firm attitude.

She then looked at the other prson opposite to Sudou, "And you there, he won't be angry if you didn't rile him up" he pointed at Yamawaki.

"What do you mean? I'm just telling the truth you kno-".

-Siiiip!

"?".

Hearing a loud sip, the three of them can't help but look at the origin of the sound, and it was none other than Okuma Ikuto who sipped loudly.

Wait, since when did he get there?

-Step. Step.

After he strode towards Yamawaki, silence prevailed their surroundings for a moment.

"What do you wan- huh?!" he was about to asked, but was interrupted because he placed something infront of his face, which is a can of... cola?.

At his antics, me, Horikita, and the rest of the group, were left dumbfounded on the situation. Ichinose can't help but stare at him without any idea on what he was doing. Was he planning something?