Chapter 27 - Amigo

Okuma POV

After being beaten black and blue by a girl from Class 1-A, I immediately went towards my dorm and started bandaging myself.

Because of the incident, it will always be remembered as the the most shameful thing that happened in my whole life. Not to mention, the failure to extort points from her. A shame.

While wrapping myself with bandages, a ringing sound was heard from my phone. I picked it up and looked at the caller, who was none other than Ayanokouji. I proceeded on pressing the call button and placed the speaker part of my phone to the side of my ear.

"Evening, Ayanokouji. Why are you calling at this time?".

"Well, did you remember about the incident yesterday?". Asked Ayanokouji.

"Hmm, when that Honda guy broke Sakura's camera? Clear as day, of course". I replied.

"Ah... Nevermind". He was about to say something, but decided not to continue further. He then resumed the conversation.

"You see, Kushida wanted to help Sakura on fixing her camera. She agreed and said that she wanted to ask me and you to join her".

"Wait a minute. Why is she the one getting the initiative on fixing Sakura's camera? Shouldn't it be me, supposedly?".

"I also don't know the reason. I was also surprised that she decided to help Sakura". Ayanokouji stated.

So even if I interfere to the plot, whether it is minor or major actions, it seems that the universe still find its way to balance this world. Kushida's motive is still unknown, but it also means that the plot will still flow as it was in the novel. Though, it was a hypothesis that still has a bunch of holes in it, it still needs further investigation.

"But why me? I'm sure Hirata-man is the most splendid person to be with, am I wrong?".

Hirata is everyone's ally, so I'm sure he won't mind joining along with them.

"She didn't elaborate the details, but she really wanted our presence when she wants her camera being repaired". He reasoned.

Though, there is nothing wrong with my previous reasoning, he brings a lot of girls by his side. And since the main person of interest is Sakura, we mostly knew that she was not socially adept, which means if many people joined in, Sakura might retreat immediately.

With no other choice, I decided to agree on Ayanokouji's proposal. "Well, I guess I'll go".

"It will be on Sunday at 10 am". He said before bidding farewell and ended the call.

Now then, let's start planning for tomorrow.

===

Since today is Sunday, which is part of the weekend, the mall was bustling with students wearing casual clothes.

Some went with their friends while some entered the store all by themselves. And the most annoying of all are the couples holding hand-in-hand with each other while heart shapes dyed in red are floating around them. They even have the gall to disturb the people around them, including me. Not that I'm envious of them or anything. I swear.

Fortunately, while wearing a short-sleeve polo shirt that is similar to a Hawaiian outfit and a short, a cool breeze from the air conditioner hit my face, cooling off the heat of my body. I hope this cool, blissful feeling continues.

"Okuma-kun!". While I was enjoying the cold air, I turned around to the person who called my name, which is none other than Kushida, waving at me, while a boy walked beside her, which is Ayanokouji.