| gif imagine 2 |

~ imagine: steve looking over to make sure you were okay after fighting the guard ~

you watched steve as he fought the russian guard, hitting him in the face with a microphone which made him stumble and smash his chin off of the desk, knocking him out. steve looked down at the guard when dustins voice made him look up. "dude, you did it! you won a fight!" he exclaimed. steve chuckled before looking back down at the guard. he looked up once again but this time at you. he quickly rushed over to you, placing his hands on your arms. "you okay?" he asked, checking you to see if you were injured. you laughed before holding his face in your hands. "am i okay? you just took down a russian guard who had a gun, steve. are you okay?" you asked. "yeah, mhm, fine, but you're sure nothing happened to you?" you could tell he was concerned. "yes, i'm fine." you assured him. "thank god." he let out a breath and pulled you into a hug. "gross guys, get a room."  dustin said. you both laughed and pulled away from each other. steve placed his hands on your cheeks and kissed your forehead before smiling down at you. he took your hand and kissed it gently. "i love you so much, y/n." he told you. "so much." he added.

"never forget that."

———————————————————
233 words