Chapter 2

"Bzzz! Bzzz!"

The damn alarm couldn't stop ringing. I forgot to put it off due to the fact that I'll be staying home. Trying to cover my ears with my blankets didn't make any difference. Slowly I stretched my arm and pushed it away from the top of the chest drawer. It hit with a thug once it landed on the floor.

Guess it's broken since it didn't buzz again. Few minutes later I dragged myself to the kitchen and prepared myself a meal. I was starving. Sandwich, bacon and eggs, side with a glass of mango juice was the easiest to prepare.

Suddenly I heard a continuous knock at the door. There was only one soul that knocks like a crazy bitch. I did warn her, but it seems she listens with one ear and out the other.

"Seriously don't break down my door. Am yet to pay for this months rent ." I shouted back as I made my way to the door sluggishly.

"Good morning." she screamed right at my face as soon as I opened the door.

"Jeez... Gabby it's morning and you are this noisy."

"Hey! Nice apartment."

I had changed couple of things and added few stuff to make it cozier.

She made her way inside before I even invited her leaving her luggage at my door step

She made her way inside before I even invited her leaving her luggage at my door step. Guess I was meant to carry it inside.

"Yah! Nice. Now you're making me your maid. Fantastic." I spoke while trying to lift her suitcase. "What the hell." I argued.

I looked at her from where she was peaceful seated admiring the interior decor.

"What did you carry? It's so heavy?" I complained.

"Ooh I totally forgot."

She rushed to where I was. Two is better than one, now I know. We were able to lift his bags to my room. Where she started to unpack her belongings.

"where should I put my clothes?" she asked looking at me like I had put my clothes to the brim intentionally so that she wouldn't get any space left

I sighed before walking near her and pulling few of the drawers from the wardrobe revealing they were empty.