Chapter 13

He slowly picked up the glass of water in front of him and took a gulp. I didn't give him a chance to swallow, since I put pressure against him which in turn made him to spill some water on the table. Poor him I wasn't going to let him off this easily. He had totally made a fool of himself in front of his business partners.

Quickly I got a tissue and wiped his siut which he had spilled some water. Everybody now was watching him in consern thinking his head was aching more. He signaled for the meeting to progress. The way he looked at me indicates I was in for something big and dangerous from him.

His hand was already on top of mine pleading for me to stop. I avoided his eyes since I was starting to become scared of what he'll do to me when this is over.

"Next time think about your actions carefully sir." I warned.

Anger was surely bubbling in him. Several times he stiffened his face through biting together his teeth. Slowly I started to withdraw my hand, that was after I felt him become hard by the second. He didn't utter a word till the meeting was adjourned.

I had planned to walk out as soon as the meeting was over. My plans were ruined when he ordered me to go with him. He wasn't joking. His eyes were full of anger. My heart started to beat faster.

Close behind him I followed. Lukah also followed us. In some kind of room I saw Gabby seated at the couch.

"Go home." he ordered the two.

Lucky me, I was so happy that I'd be saved by the two being here clearly he had his own plans. I frowned and became scared. Gabby and Lukah started walking out of the room. Suddenly I clinged to Gabby's arm.

"Am tired I should probably go home and rest too."

"You stay." his commanding voice echoed in the entire room.

I was shocked to see him that way. His dark side was on the loose and it was all because of my pay back time. That was so stupid of me to think I'll ever be a step ahead of him.

"Good luck." Gabby whispered before shutting the door.

My boss then locked the door and kept the key in one of the little drawers at his office table. Seems this was one of his other many offices he has.Slowly he made his way to where I was.

"I believe you have something to say to me." he spoke in a low tone that I also had difficulty hearing him.

"Nope." I dead pan it.

"That's where you are wrong Anny. Trust me am gonna make you speak a million words in a minute."

Looking at him, he was sure of what he was talking about. All this time I've stayed on his good side yet I have one way or another managed to trigger his other side.

" So many times I've told myself 'she's off limits, don't mess this' look what you have done." he looked at me for a second.

"Why of all days, this day make me crave you this bad. Back there it was already enough to make me hard seated next to me. You made it worse Anny. Why did you have to mess me this way?" his voice was low, slowly breaking all the walls he had built to stop him from doing what he was doing right now.

" I didn't mean it sir. It never crossed my mind. I was just getting back at you for hurting me. "I spoke looking away from him.

Avoiding his lustful eyes was the best thing to do. He looked at me as if I was his world. This in turn scared me. I had started something that I never intended to end. He was right there in front of me ready to end it for me. I was there opposite him, my eyes glue on the concrete floor, not knowing how it ended up this bad.