Chapter 18

"Welcome home baby."I whispered in her ear once we were in the private elevator heading to my room.

My hands were all over her and she didn't mind. Her white mini skirt was messing me so bad. I just wanted to rip it open and see everything she has to offer.

In the room, we made way to the inner suit that had the master bedroom. Kisses on her neck while I led her near the bed. She knew exactly what I wanted.

"Max, not now am a bit tired from the trip." she spoke.

I understood her yet I couldn't hide my disappointment. I ripped her clothes off her body. They were getting in the way. All my nerves wanted to feel her. Every cell in my body wanted her. I removed my t-shirt revealing my body frame. Part of me loved the way she looks at me when am naked.

 Part of me loved the way she looks at me when am naked

Pinning her to the glass window she slightly smiled. She loved how I looked and I loved too the way she looked. I held her close to me looking deep in her eyes.

"Shower then?" I asked.

Lucky me she agreed to take a shower with me. If she wasn't ready for sex yet I had to try other methods of making new memories with her.

I walked away after stealing a kiss from her. Within few minutes our hot bath was ready. I called out to her and she came.

"Let me." I offered a helping hand.

I totally had the situation under control. Slowly I got behind her then took her bra off. My hands ran through her back to the juicy filled breast of hers. I cupped them as I pulled her closer to my bare chest. She squeaked a bit in shock when I applied pressure on them.

"You like this?" I asked her in a low tone as I licked her neck the same spot over and over.

"Ye... Yes." she replied.

"Yes who?" I stopped what I was doing.

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl."

My hands once again ran through her skin down her belly to her laced panties. I felt her shift a bit as if trying to evade my touch. Her actions didn't please me. My teeth dug in on her neck as I put a little pressure to make her wet and not hurt her.

" Daddy, I want to cum." I heard her say.

"Not now baby." I told her once her panties was on the ground.

Soon we were in the bath tab. Enjoying each other's company. She had sat on me as we kissed, while I worked miracles against her heat.