Chapter 14

"Max." I was now scared.

No one has ever looked at me the way he did and that scares me. Calling to him did not change anything. His eyes looked deep in mine as if he was trying to search for something.

"The first time I saw you," he started. "I saw myself with you. I hated and loved it at the same time. Didn't know what was happening to me. Got scared. Even after I heard you were the nanny I knew then it was destiny."

Slowly he kissed my neck coming up to my jaw line. I moaned in pleasure. His kisses felt as if the word was spinning so fast. My head became dizzy and I wanted more.

" Anny, I want to destroy you, rip you from inside, make you mine, fuck you so bad till you pass out."

Stating what he wanted to do to me scared me but at the same time it turned me on.

"You like that?"he asked taking a pause of what he was doing.

" Yes. "I moaned.

I felt him go hard Instantly, his breathing became fast and he also moaned. I knew then he wasn't lying when he said I was messing him up.

He ripped my bra away from me, threw it down and started sucking on one of my nipple. My legs stretched out even more when the heat became unbearable. He noticed my every little action of wanting him in.

"Not yet." he whispered before continuing to suck.

From one nipple to the other till I was sensitive beyond anything.

"No..." I pushed him away.

"Don't you ever do that again." he warned.

"It's too painful." I whispered.

Gently he started blowing near my nipple rubbing circles. That helped a lot. I loved what he was doing. I relaxed to his amazing touches.

Little did I know he was already hard that he couldn't hold it anymore. He ripped his shirt taking it off, followed by his vest. Soon he was standing in front of me naked.

Coming back to what he was doing, I felt him taking off my panties. I became aware of the situation.

"Relax, I'll take care of you."

His assurance only made me worried. If taking care of me was meant on him ripping me apart then I prefer him destroying me. What I did expect was him going gentle on me. I expected the worse.

I felt his fingers on my heat rubbing circles as became more and more wet. This pleased him so much. He enjoyed teasing me a lot. His finger slid in. I felt so good. I wanted more. The second and the third slid. He mini- thrust in me making me moan.

"Ready?"he asked once he had positioned himself at my entrance.

" Yes. "

Gently I felt him sliding in me. It was the best sensational feeling I've ever felt. I held onto him so tight. What I believed was the peak of it I felt a slight pain. He took a pause to let me adjust to his size.

"Are you okay?" He whispered his eyes never leaving mine the entire time.

"Yes."

He withdraw out coming back in a little harder. I moaned to that. He got excited and started thrusting at first he was gentle then he became rough and went in further. Each time he thrust in I moaned. He continuously thrusted in as I moaned more. The pleasure was way more than I could take it.

We both took pace as he continued to thrust faster, rough and deeper. I felt the burning sensation that led my eyes to become watery. Faster and faster he took the pace. I felt the sensation again and my ball of pure ecstasy broke. Sooner he paused as he quickly got out of me.

"Shit!" he cursed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yah." he smiled. "You sure have a lot of energy to talk. Maybe am going easy on you."

I watched him for a while before deciding it was enough for us. Suddenly he picked me up and walked to where he opened a door that led to a darker room. I made out the figure. It was a bed.He dropped me on the bed. I watched him climb on and came to where I was.

"We are just getting started little one." his voice became dark and that dirty smirk he had on his face proved he wasn't joking.

He immediately pinned me down and entered me rougher than the previous time.

"Ahhh!" I moaned.

"Max I don't think I'll be able to hang on." I honestly spoke.

"I know." was the last thing I heard before he started to thrust in again. Everything about him had changed. It was like he was only toying with me the first time.

MAXIMILIAN POV

When I told her I know, I knew exactly what I was going to do to her. I was messed up and I needed her to be messy with me. Going easy on her wasn't going to help. I chose to go hard. Even when she said she wasn't going to hang in there, I wasn't going to let her be in her right mind when I am done with her.

The thought of making her mine was all I could think of. I thrusted in her so bad that her moans were shaky indicating she was in more pain. The first time I was in her I had already known she was a virgin. I was half way in and she moaned. This time I was ready to feel all her tight walls.

Each thrust brought me closer to heaven. I struggled so much to slid further into her. The walls were so tight. Each contraction made me harder. I had originally planned to be nice but the moment I started enjoying every single thing she offered, my demons awaken.

I held her legs and opened her further apart to hit every single part in her that need to be destroyed. I warned her but she still said yes. Her eyes were watery and she had the best moan I've ever had. I've been with many girls but they were not capable of bringing out my demons.

Further and deeper I went. Now her legs were over my shoulder and her palms on my chest pushing me away if I went further where she couldn't take the pain. For the third time her legs started to shake. I knew then she was about to cum.

Faster I went. This was the last round I was putting her up to. Her little framed body was exhausted. We were sweaty but compared to me she was the one tired amongst us. We had done for three hours and this was the fourth hour almost done.

Suddenly I felt the hot juice coming from her. This time I also spilled in her I wasn't able to get it out. We both breathed so fast. Looking at her she had already passed out. I smiled looking at my work. I sucked her breast for couple of minutes then went to her pussy. She felt it too. The problem was that I kept on being hard when she moans.

She was already asleep and I still wanted more. There I was fucking her like crazy when she has passed out. Little moans from her and that messed me up. This was my time. She was asleep and here I was pounding in her. Felt nice that I could go way deeper. She didn't have enough energy to stop me. I used her pretty body the way I wanted.

Soon we both cum again. I was happy, satisfied and proud. I couldn't get enough of her. Once more I was on top of her but this time I was gentle. I only wanted to cum. Going slow each time I thrust I felt her cum again. I mean this I could do over and over with her. Once more my ball exploded and I felt nice.

I had to stop since she was in bad shape. I got out of bed cleaned her up, put back her clothes. I also wore my clothes and drove us back to my mansion where I laid her besides me in my room. Unable to sleep I gently stroke her hair whispering sweet nothings to her. I was glad I met her. She was mine and I wasn't ready for anyone to fight for her. Anyone in my way would face my wrath.