Chapter 63

Jake

Coming out of the shower, I felt her eyes on me. This isn't the first time she is seeing me naked but something about today creeped me out. I don't know if it's the fact she was soon to be the mother of my baby messing me up or if it was something else. That I was yet to find.

Her eyes were fixed on me. So damn hot that I had goosebumps all over. My veins narrowed to the fact that she was shamelessly eyeing me. Seeing her crawling to the edge of the bed, I couldn't resist the urge I had on my member beneath the towel.I marched towards her. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Like what you are seeing, love?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear getting a better view of her face.

Her eyes were last full and the way she bit her lower lip made me want to crush mine against them.

"Not yet. But I'll like what I see when this is gone." she pointed to where my towel was wrapped on me.

"Getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we?" I teased her.

That she didn't like when I slapped her hand away when she made the first move. I liked when she was in control but not this time. My mind was already making future plans for us. Building a family in my head that would one day be my own. To me this time she meant more, she was special, thus devouring her so damn bad was already in my system. She was mine now.

" Jake." she hissed at me for slapping her hand off.

"Do you know what happened to a little viper trying to save a wild crow?"I asked tilting her head to face me.

Her small frame kneeling on the edge of the bed, was a damn turn on for me. Her nipples were clearly visible beneath the t_shirt she wore. This I knew she was already down for me. Did not need a second alarm from her to understand how she was feeling down there.

"It won't hurt if you let me figure that out for myself." her tone was seductive enough to make my insides turn and my member even more harder.

I traced my thumb up her chin to her lower lip where I settled my eyes at her rolling tongue against my thumb. I had a million curses in my mind hoping my thumb could have been my dick in her tiny mouth. Oh! The pleasure.

Suddenly, I slammed my lips against hers devouring every inch of her mouth. She tasted so sweet like candy. I do hate sweet things but her, she was different from everything else I had imagined.

Slowly I led her away from the edge to the center while kissing her. She was short of breathe but I was selfish enough to slam my lips once more against hers, sucking the life out of her.

"Jake..." she dragged in between our kiss.

I cut short our kiss and spoke. "Relax."

The I took it slow and steady. Being selfish was my nature and I so badly wanted her all to myself. I could even go to the extent of curving my image against her skin.

"Remember am pregnant." she murmured while I was planting soft kisses on her collar bone.

"I know." my voice was low.

Being occupied by my actions, the feeling grew by the second and I so much wanted to sex her. It was too late for me to stop. Even if I wanted, I was hard and I also needed help with it.

I made away with my towel and soon she was naked too as I  beneath me. Real hard feelings for both of us. I felt it with our kiss.

"It's gonna be real quick. Don't want to tire you out."

That's all I could say before she slightly nodded. Her arms wrapped around my neck kept me steady. Soon I was positioned at her entrance. Without warning I slightly made way in hard.