Chapter Fifteen

Zephyr was walking with her Uncle Tyrion and his new friends from the war, whom she guessed to be Hill Tribes. One of the men didn't look like he was a Hill Tribe from the vale though so she asked him directly, instead of trying to guess.

"Who are you again? Tyrion didn't mention anything about you in his letters." Zephyr said looking at the blue eyed male. He looked taken aback by the sudden question, so instead Tyrion answered for him.

"That's Bronn. He saved me from Lyssa Arryn and Lady Stark." Tyrion said briefly. 

"Thank you, for saving my Uncle's life." She said, a small smile growing on her face. 

"Well to be fair, he did call on you first. Said you're one of the best when it comes to battles." Bronn recalled his previous conversations with Tyrion.

"I actually got a bit rusty. Joffrey found out I had my lady smuggle my sword into my chambers, but he allowed me to resume my dancing lessons." Zeph explained to the men.

"Speaking of, how's Jon?" She turned to face her uncle, who immediately smirked. He knew this would come sooner or later.

"He's doing great, in fact he's quite the fighter." Tyrion answered, "He misses you too if it makes your heart feel any lighter. Told me to let you know he'll find you one day."

Zephyr couldn't help but let a smile grow on her face, a genuine smile. Tyrion noticed this of course and sighed. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're in love, little princess."

"And what if I was?" Zephyr shot back, shamelessly. "What are you going to do? Tell mother or Joffrey? Or better yet, contact father from the grave and spill the beans?"

"You know I wouldn't do this to you, Zeph."  Tyrion stated, glancing up at his niece in worry, "But he's the bastard of a traitor-"

"Yes, well so is Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen." Zephyr said, bitterness lacing her tone like venom. "I'm only alive because I threatened Mother, and she would not be able to have done anything without looking suspicious herself." Tyrion was shocked. She knew and she never told anyone else except for himself and Bronn?

"You've changed." Tyrion stated the obvious, "For the better. You wouldn't have survived otherwise."

"I know, uncle." Zephyr said as she glanced down. Bronn took notice of this and gently nudge her, "Cheer up, child. Worst- and best-case scenario, your brother dies as well as your mother, but you'd get to marry the love of your life."

"I mean, father always said that those high-born lords aren't good enough for me. Perhaps he always knew?" Zephyr spoke her thoughts out loud, which piqued Tyrion's interest. He had to admit, King Robert was a drunk, but certainly no fool when it came to his daughter.

"You will marry whoever you want when the time comes, little princess. Now I must crash your Mother's council meeting." Tyrion said as he began to walk into the direction of the Council chambers. Zephyr narrowed her eyes, "She's going to get a heart attack from yelling one day. Oh, I can already hear her screaming at the top of her lungs."

This made Bronn chuckle. He liked the little princess. She wasn't as stuck up as her brother, nor snobby like her mother. She was fierce, sarcastic and also had a great sense of humor and leadership. "I like you." Bronn stated.

"Really? I've been told I have quite the likable character." Zephyr grinned cheekily.

~Game of Thrones~

Zephyr and Her mother strode into the throne room with their guards at their back as they went over to Joffrey, who has men reconstructing the throne room.