Chapter Fifty-One

||The Queen's Justice||

"If you want the Iron Throne, take it." Yara told Daenerys as they stood in the chamber where many wars were planned by Targaryens. "We have an army, a fleet, and three dragons. We should hit King's Landing, now, hard, with everything we have. The city will fall within a day."

"No, We won't." Zephyr told Yara sternly, "If we set the dragons loose, tens of thousands will die in firestorms. "

"It's called war." Ellaria said, who recently joined the Queens from Dorne with Lady Olenna. "You don't have the stomach for it, scurry back into hiding."

"I know how you wage war." Zephyr narrowed her eyes in disgust, "We don't poison little girls here."

"Myrcella was innocent." Zephyr spat.

"She was a Lannister." Ellaria excused, "There are no innocent Lannisters. My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for your uncle."

"That's enough." Daenerys cut in loudly. "Lord Tyrion is Hand of the Queen. You will treat him and my wife with respect."

"I am not here to be Queen of the Ashes." Daenerys then added.

"That's very nice to hear." Lady Olenna told her, "Of course, i can't remember a Queen, let alone two Queens, who was better loved than my granddaughter. The common people loved her. The nobles loved her. And what is left of her now? Ashes."

"Commoners, Nobles, they're all just children, really. They won't obey you unless they fear you." Olenna said.

"I'm grateful to you, Lady Olenna, for your counsel." Daenerys spoke. "I'm grateful to all of you. But you have chosen to follow us. We will not attack King's Landing."

"Then how do you mean to take the Iron Throne?" Lady Olenna asked. "By asking nicely?"

"We will lay Siege to the capital, surrounding the city on all sides." Zephyr explained. "Cersei will have the Iron Throne, but no food for her army or the people."

"But we won't use Dothraki or Unsullied." Tyrion added. "Cersei will try to rally the Lords of Westeros by appealing to their loyalty, their love for their country. If we besiege the city with foreigners, we prove her point. Our army should be Westerosi."

"And I suppose we're providing the Westerosi?" Ellaria asked.

"You are." Zephyr confirmed. "Lady Greyjoy will escort you home to Sunspear, and her Iron Fleet will ferry the Dornish army back up to King's Landing. The Dornish will lay Siege to the capital alongside the Tyrell army. Two great Kingdoms united against Cersei." Zephyr explained as she moved the pieces that represent every House's army, on the table which was carved and painted like the map of the realm.

"So your master plan is to use our armies." Lady Olenna deadpanned. "Forgive me for asking, but then why did you bother to bring your own?"

"The Unsullied with have another objective." Zephyr said as she moved the pieces once more, "For decades, House Lannister has been the true power in Westeros. And the seat of that Power is Casterly Rock. Grey Worm and the Unsullied will sail for the Rock and take it. " Zephyr spoke knocking down the Lion figure with the Unsullied figure as she said the last part. 

"Do we have your support?" Zephyr asked their allies once she stood beside Daenerys Targaryen.

"You have mine." Yara said. 

"Dorne is with you, your Grace." Ellaria spoke. 

And when Zephys turned to glance at Lady Olenna, she nodded in approval.