Chapter Thirty-Four

||Mhysa||

"Killed a few puppies today?" Tyrion asked Joffrey when he entered the Small council chambers after seeing JOffrey smile and jump like a band of giggling girls.

"Show him." Joffrey said, "Come on, show him."

Maester Pycelle held a letter in his hand and as he was about to hand it over to Tyrion, it fell. 

"Oh, apologies ,y lord. Old fingers." Pycelle said.

Zephyr sighed. Tyrion was not going to be happy about these news at all, most importantly, Sansa will be utterly destroyed. The Starks had been slaughtered at Walder Frey's wedding feast after marrying off one of his granddaughters. 

Tyrion snatched it back up and read out loud, "'Roslin caught a fine fat trout. Her brothers gave her a pair of wolf pelts for her wedding' Signed, Walder Frey."

"Is that bad poetry or is it supposed to mean something?" Tyrion asked unimpressed.

"Robb Stark is dead." Joffrey laughed. "And his bitch mother."

Joffrey then turned to Pycelle, "Write back to Walder Frey. Thank him for his service and command him to send Robb Stark's head. I'm going to serve it to Sansa at my wedding feast."

"Your grace, Lady Sansa is your aunt by marriage." Varys said.

"A joke, Joffrey didn't mean it." Cersei chuckled.

"Didn't he?" Zephyr mumbled, more than unimpressed with her brother's excitement.

"Yes, I did." Joffrey wasn't smiling anymore. "I'm going to have it serves to Sansa at my wedding feast."

"No." Tyrion told him firmly. "She is no longer yours to torment."

"Everyone is mine to torment. You'd do well to remember that, you little monster." Joffrey stated.

"Oh, I'm a monster. Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous, and just now Kings are dying like flies." Tyrion threatened.

There was a moment of stunned silence. Joffrey looked back and forth between Tywin, Zephyr and his mother, too stunned to believe neither of them were saying anything. In fact, Zephyr was holding back her smile just like Lord Varys. When the two friends made eye contact, the Princess let out a small chuckle, covering her mouth right after, mumbling a short apology.

"I could have your tongue out for saying that." Joffrey pointed at Tyrion like he was all big, strong and mighty.

"Let him make his threats." Cersei said to Joffrey as she took his hand, "Hmm? He's a bitter little man."

"Lord Tyrion should apologize immediately." Pycelle voiced his opinion which no one asked for. "Unacceptable, disrespectful and very bad in taste."

"I remember something about you that's very unacceptable, disrespectful and very bad in taste, Maester. I think I caught you with a whore in your chambers, and whores leaving your chambers. Quite often actually." Zephyr told the old man. She disliked him as much as she disliked the Tyrells.

"I am the King!" Joffrey shouted. "I will punish you."

"Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true King. I'll make sure you understand that when I've won your war for you." Tywin stated.

"My father won the real war. He killed Prince Rhaegar. He took the crown while you hid under Casterly Rock!" Joffrey shouted at Tywin Lannister.

There was a moment of stunned silence which resulted in Joffrey's angry facade to break and become nervous.