one. first days

001

001.   first days

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

AURORA STOOD OUTSIDE THE GATES OF ALFEA, as she scanned the crowd of first years, trying to find a familiar face. But it was no use, she couldn't find him. She inhaled a deep breathe as she began playing with the rings on her fingers. Dowling wanted Aurora to meet her in her office before the day started, and she was dreading it. Yes, she did like Headmistress Dowling as she spend most of her time with her last year, but it was the fact that she wanted her straight away. And that's what worried her.

Before Aurora could think on that, a blonde haired boy threw his arm around her neck, pulling her in for a side hug, who she immediately recognised from his cold touch.

"Hey, Rory, long time no see," He greeted her, as he pulled her closer. "Miss me?"

Aurora rolled her eyes at her younger brother. "No," She answered as Broden's smile fell, making Aurora laugh. "I'm joking! Course I missed you, Brodie." She giggled, before ruffling his hair, making it a mess.

"Hey!" He exclaimed whilst swatting his older sister hand away. "I spent time on that this morning!" Broden huffed as he began running his hand through his hair, neatening it up.

Aurora rolled her eyes, once again, before Broden dragged her towards a couple specialists she met last year, Sky and Riven, and a redheaded girl.

"Quit perving on the first years," The two heard Riven remark as they neared them, making them both chuckle. Upon hearing the two, Riven and Sky turned their heads around to be met with the Winters. "Ah, the Winters, nice to see you both alive." Riven smirked.

Riven and Sky had previously met Broden from one of the Winters family events that they hosted and the three had talked for the whole night, whereas they had met Aurora last year by Amelia Nyx dragging her over to teach her how to self defence.

"Likewise," She replied after giving them both a small hug. "Who was the ginger?" She asked.

"She was a first year," Riven replied, cutting Sky off. "Sky's gone rogue after Miss Princess, he now likes the youngsters." He playful shoved Sky with his shoulder.

"Shut up." Sky mumbled.

The ice fairy became amused as the two began to argue over Sky now being a pervert, liking first years. She was laughing at the two before she remembered that she had to go meet Dowling.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as the three stopped and looked at her panicked face.

"What's wrong?" Broden asked, scanning his sisters face. "Dowling! I've got to meet Dowling." She rushed her words out before hastily hurrying off.