twenty. beatrix

020

020.    beatrix

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

AMELIA AND AURORA HAD ROUNDED up all of the winx suite and they were all currently in the bathroom of the pub.

"I think the ruin she's talking about is this abandoned lodge out of town." Stella spoke through the phone as Bloom began to pace.

Terra nodded. "Yeah, it's a old townie hang out," She looked over to her cousin. "Remember the summer we found creepy dolls and beer bottles?"

Flora looked at her and nodded. There had seemed to be a tension between the two girl but the others couldn't of cared about that at the moment.

"Most of the specialists are wasted but I could grab-" 

"Nobody's grabbing anyone or going anywhere," Bloom abruptly cut Amelia off. "Guys, this is a trap." Bloom announced with shaky fingers.

Stella scoffed. "You don't know that."

"Stella," Bloom looked at her phone. "You're not thinking clearly. Nobody's seen Beatrix for days, Rosalind leaves and suddenly you're getting a text asking for help. How does that make sense?"

"It does look a bit suspicious." Flora agreed.

"I don't care," Stella's voice was laced with worry. "We have to do something."

Bloom began to pace again. "We'll tell Rosalind but..." She raised her hand in in worry. "I know for a fact she is at the Capitol because she's handling this."

Aurora furrowed her brows, stepping forwards. "And how do you know that, Bloom?"

Bloom looked at them all before taking a deep breath. "Rosalind tole me that Beatrix was kidnapped."

"What? Bloom!" They all said as they talked over each other.

"She told me not to tell anyone," She opened her arms up. "She didn't want a panic."

Aurora blinked a couple time, trying to calm herself down, before she would explode at the fire fairy. But that half worked. "Of course people are going to panic? What else are they meant to fucking do? Have a laugh?" The ice fairy scoffed.

"Look, we're all a little drunk. This isn't a good time to make decisions," Bloom practically ordered them. "Let's just go back to the suite and we'll figure it out there, okay?" They all scoffed at her. "I'm sorry."

Stella angrily hung the phone up as Bloom sighed.

Aurora pointed her finger at the redhead. "Look, we know your under a lot of pressure, but for fucks sake, Bloom," She dryly chuckled. "You've fucked up by not telling us this time."

Aurora stormed out of the bathroom with Amelia trailing behind her. And soon after the girls left the bathroom and followed the two outside.

Amelia ran over to the van, where Sky and Riven stood with their gear. But before Aurora could even reach them, Bloom rushed over to Sky.