twenty four. oh no

024

024.    oh no

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

STELLA, TERRA, BLOOM AND AISHA were gathered over the table as the previous night before Sebastian had taken over Alfea. Every fairy was taken to a cell to be drained by the scrapers and every specialist had been mind controlled over.

"We can't just sit and do nothing while you go in there and take on Sebastian by yourself," Aisha disagreed with Silva's plan. "Couldn't Aurora go in with you?"

Bloom shook her head. "It's Silva's plan not mine. He doesn't think Aurora's strong enough to come with me." She glanced over to the traumatised ice fairy, who was sat on the chair, in the corner.

"What if you accidentally set someone on fire?" Aisha theoretically asked. "If I was there I could put it out."

"Well, I'll be in the graveyard waiting for everybody to clear out."

Terra light up. "Well you'll still need a medic, right?"

"Riven's gonna handle battlefield triage," Bloom told the earth fairy. "Anybody badly injured will come back here for you to treat them."

"Okay," Stella interrupted. "But you're forgetting the obvious part where I make you invisible so you can sneak inside."

"While scrapers steal your magic?" Bloom perked her brow.

"They won't steal yours?" The blonde scoffed back.

Bloom shook her head. "No, I'll be transforming so I'll be faster and stronger."

"Dowling taught us all how to transform. We draw out all of our emotions," Aisha looked at them all. "Positive and negative.

In the corner of the room, Aurora sat, her hands shaking uncontrollably, not knowing what to do with herself anymore. She seemed to be hearing chunks on her friends conversations but she wasn't fully focused on them to listen to all of it. All she knew what that, one, she had been kidnapped. Two, her parents brought her from her birth parents because they wanted the Frozen Flame. Three, Dowling was alive, hugged her, then disappeared again. And lastly, Sebastian had taken over Alfea.

All that new information in less than 24 hours. How marvellous.

"Tell her Aurora!" She heard Terra's voice yell at her.

Looking up, she saw Silva and her friends lifting Bloom up from the floor and helping her into a chair, concerned looks looking the redheads way. "Hm?" Was all she was about to come out with.

Aisha scoffed loudly. "Have you not been listening at all?! Tell Bloom she can't go and take Sebastian by herself, especially after she just passed out."

But Aurora's vision began to become blurry, just like Bloom's did moment ago, but she pushed past it and looked at the girls, Aisha who'd become extremely frustrated with her, before she spoke, "No, Bloom, you shouldn't go alone," The ice fairy stood up with a wobble as Stella rushed over to her side. "I'm fine, Stella," She gave her girlfriend a reassuring smile as she turned back to Bloom. "I'm coming with you and that's final. You have the Dragon Flames, yes. But I have the Frozen Flame. You're not the only one who can defeat Sebastian."