thirteen. news for aurora

013

013.    news for aurora

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

KNOCKING ON HER BROTHER'S SUITE DOOR, she was anxious of what was to come. The SOS text meant that it was an emergency and normally that meant a family emergency, which she was hoping it wasn't.

The door opened and on the other side it revealed, Jackie Jogia, one of Brodie's suitemates.

Jackie Jogia and Aurora Hales were drinking buddies. After Dowling had gone missing, Aurora had found herself in a bar and sat next to her, doing shots, was Jackie.

"Rory, my favourite girl!" Jackie exclaimed with open arms. "What can I do for you this fine day?"

Aurora chuckled. "My brother in? He texted me to meet him at his suite."

Jackie patted the shorter girl on the head before pulling her into the suite my her shoulders. "Well, you're certainly in for a treat, Miss Hales, as Broden Winters is in our room."

Jackie lead Aurora to the furthest room on the left and as they opened up the door, Brodie was sat in his bed, distraught.

"Brodie!" Jackie yelled as they tried to grab the boy's attention. "Rory's here."

The blonde boy looked up as he let out a deep breathe. He patted for her to side besides him, and so she did.

"What's this about, Broden?" She asked, in a stern manner.

Brodie rubbed him hand along his face before, finally, facing his sister. "We're wanted back at the Ice Kingdom."

Aurora's eyes widened as she choked on her own saliva from hearing that. "We're what now?!" Exclaimed the brunette.

"Yeah, you heard me," He nodded. "Whole family's gonna be there. Mum, dad, Chione, Jack, Mateo, Brandon and... some of the elders."

Oh God... She though that it was just a Winter-Hales meet up, but no, today was the day of the transformation. The fucking transformation. She didn't think she had to get it after getting disowned, but apparently she was wrong.

"We're not going." 

Brodie scoffed at her words. "Bitch, you better be joking." 

Broden Winters knew that Aurora didn't want to go before he even told her. But it was the fact he got told, himself, last minute that his older sister was getting the transformation.