eight. guess who's back

008

008.    guess who's back

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

IT HAD BEEN OVER A WEEK THAT STELLA had left Alfea with Queen Luna and her brother and suitemates had noticed that Aurora hadn't been the same since. The icy blonde-haired fairy had pretended she was fine but Vanessa, Brodie and Amelia knew her too well.

Dowling, Silva and Harvey was making the whole school do extra training so they would be prepared if the Burned Ones attacked.

Aurora and Broden were stood doing the tests for the Burned One attacks. The siblings were currently on the last one, Brodie on alert ready for the fake creature, his sister, on the other hand stood carelessly waiting. After a second, they saw the replica and it was heading towards the both of them.

Brodie quickly went towards it first, fighting the creature when he called out her name. "Aurora! A bit of help!"

She sighed and blasted ice at the monster, whilst Brodie attacked it and soon enough, it was dead. Brodie wiped his sweat off his forehead before flinging his arm around his sisters shoulder.

"Uh-oh, Farah Dowling coming in strong." He whispered to Aurora as Dowling approached them, Musa and Aisha by her side.

"Excellent work, Broden," She praised him as he nodded at her. Dowling then turned to Aurora. "Aurora, I expect better of you."

Aurora dryly chuckled, looking at the Headmistress. "Don't. Not today." She warned her as she knew that Dowling was trying to get under her skin.

"I beg your pardon?" Dowling replied, acting clueless.

Aurora scoffed, pushing her brother off her. "Whatever."

But in the distance she saw somebody. Her cousin. Now, he she'd been seeing him a lot recently and she was fully convinced that it was a figure of her imagination, but she also wanted to believe that it was truly him.

"Go back to your suite, Miss Winters!" She demanded her as Aurora turned around, walking backwards.

"Yes, your royal highness." She snarked, bowing slightly, before she rushed off inside.

The Headmistress sighed, she had been getting this a lot from Aurora recently. She hadn't been attending lessons nor had she talked about the day when she broke down in front of Dowling. And she was afraid that she was closing off again and that a repeat of last year would happen, and Dowling certainly didn't want that.

Aurora had entered her room, grabbing some clothes and got changed, wearing a black tank top with some tracksuit pants. She was walking back over to her room when she tripped over something... or someone?

Furrowing her eyebrows, she noticed that she was hovering over the floor and wasn't actually touching the ground. Aurora's eyes widened when her eyes were met with Stella's blue ones.