twenty one. i love you

021

021.    i love you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE THREE GIRLS WALKED DOWN TO THE courtyard after Bloom had tried for the third time to get Sebastian to come and meet her. But every time without fail, he bailed on her.

"It's the third time he's flaked," Bloom sighed as she got down the stairs. "I don't get why it's not working?"

Aisha shrugged. "Maybe it's because Aurora isn't there with you?"

"Or maybe he has no real incentive to sit down with you?"

Aurora jogged up to the three fairies and she could tell on the looks on their faces that they weren't happy. "By the looks on your faces," She pointed at them one by one. "I'm guessing Sebbie bailed?"

"Sebbie?" Stella smiled at her in amusement.

"What?" Aurora pouted as she intertwined her hand with Stella's. "I thought it was cute."

Bloom ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. "Yes, he bailed but I know he wants to talk to me," She looked at the brunette. "To us."

"Yeah," Aurora rolled her eyes. "To drain us alive, ginge."

"Icicle has a good point." Aisha agreed.

The four arrived at the front gates to Alfea where they saw Beatrix by the post-box. Bloom, Aurora and Aisha gave each other a glance but all Stella did was smile. Stella joyfully looked at her friends and let go of her girlfriends hand, before she skipped over to Beatrix.

"Looking for this?" Beatrix asked her with a box in her hands. Stella nodded with a smile. "Not one to be nosy but I'm fairly certain this is a Solarian seal."

"It's from the royal archives," Stella took the parcel out of Beatrix's hands and passed it to Aisha. "I, uh, wrote to my mum a couple days ago asking for forgiveness and a favour," She looked down at the envelope. "Looks like it worked."

Aisha spared a small glance at Aurora, who was besides her, and could clearly see the ice fairy tense up at the presence of Beatrix. Her shoulders were tense, her jaw was locked and her eyes were filled with jealously

Beatrix smirked "I'm intrigued, " But Bloom shook her head at Stella which made Beatrix scoff. "Seriously? I'm a magicless orphaned fairy doing chores to stay at this school. A little secret might brighten my day."

The other three girls stepped away from their conversation. Aurora letting out a groan as Bloom and Aisha looked at each other.

The ice fairy looked back at them. "Please kill me now."

"What? Beatrix?" Bloom asked as she looked back at the two. The fire fairy gasped. "Oh my God, is the Aurora Hales je-"

"We can trust her, you know?" Stella cut off Bloom as she began to lead them away from the gates.