eighteen. rosalind's secrets

018

018.    rosalind's secrets

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

FLORA POINTED UP AT BLOOM, who hadn't left Rosalind's side since and the three girl were getting more worried by the second. Bloom looked down at them, but didn't say anything as Rosalind turned back to her again.

"I've sent her like 20 texts," Aisha looks down at her phone. "She's not responding."

Flora walked back in with a man called Sebastian. "She hasn't left Rosalind's side."

"And she isn't going to," He announced. "She's seated next to Rosalind at the banquet."

"She can't go to the East Wing." Flora realized.

The man nodded. "No. But it's not the end of the world as long as somebody else does."

Aisha looked at the two fairies. "Looks like we're up."

"I can't." Aurora interrupted as they turned to look at her, including Sebastian.

Sebastian looked at her and held his hand out. "We hadn't met. Sebastian. I'm helping-"

"My friends, yes, I know, Sebbie," She cut him off and shook his hand. "Aurora," She glanced back at Aisha and Flora. "Good luck." 

Sebastian put out a arm for her, Aurora furrowed her brows, but linked arms with him anyways, but not before she looked back at her suitemates for the final time for a while. The two walked away as Bloom gestered her over to her and Rosalind.

"Got to go," She looked at the man. "Duty calls."

And with that the brunette darted over to Bloom, who looked like she was about to pass out, as she caught up with them.

Rosalind caught sight of the girl and turned her way. "Aurora, we were just about to go look for you."

It took Aurora her all not to roll her eyes as she put on a fake smile. "Lucky, I'm here now!" She beamed as Bloom gave her a side glance.

Rosalind hummed as she went in front of the two, Bloom nudging Aurora. She chuckled before she spoke. "What was that?"

The ice fairy furrowed her brows. "What was what?"

"You being all friendly and... nice?" Bloom physically shivered. "Gave me the chills and not the good kind." She chuckled as Aurora rolled her eyes at the redhead.

"Well, ginge," She stopped as they arrived at the table for the alums. "I'm actually so friendly and nice. I just don't know what you're talking about."

But then, Aurora heard the footsteps. She exhaled and closed her eyes saying a little prayer before she felt a cold hand placed onto her shoulder. A cold breath on her neck. "Hello again, Aurora."