004. stella's ring

004.    stella's ring

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

APPARENTLY WHILE DOWLING WAS HAVING A CONVERSATION with Aurora, Aisha and Bloom had some sort of argument about her being a changeling. So when Aurora arrived to the table, their was an awkward tension in the air.

"Well, hello, you annoying first years," Aurora announced as she sat on the end of the table, besides Bloom. "Oh and annoying second year." She turned to Vanessa, who rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Rory." Vanessa shoved her slightly, as she noticed she didn't get any food. "Want some?" She offered, looking down at her own plate, but Rory shook her head.

"I'm good."

There was an awkward silence after that until Aisha spoke up, breaking it.

"So, Aurora, can I ask what Dowling meant by 'you did much better than last year?'" Aisha looked at the girl opposite her.

Aurora chuckled. "Well, my magic went a little crazy last year-"

"More like a lot crazy." Vanessa cut her off.

The ice fairy rolled her eyes but carried on talking. "And I, um, kind of froze Stella-"

"So we have a plan to get my ring back." Stella approached them, dropping a large map onto the table.

They all looked up to see Stella with, Sky, her ex-boyfriend, or not ex-boyfriend? It was safe to say that all of her suitemates had no idea what was going on between the two.

"What's this?" Musa asked.

"It's Alfea!" Terra excitedly exclaimed. "The little dotted line is the barrier, and that's Crag Creek.." She explained, pointing to different areas of the map.

Aurora's eyes trailed where Terra was pointing, but her eyes trailed up to Stella. She had a feeling that someone was looking at her, and she was right. Stella was looking at the ice fairy, but she didn't know why.

"Wind meadow!" Terra giggled. "When I was a kid, I'd use to spend-"

Stella cut her off, clearly annoyed that Terra was going to tell a story. "Great story, Ter."

"No, it's a really good story. Listen." Terra tried again and then began to tell her story.

Aurora was amused by Stella's clear annoyance. She was trying to stay calm and just let her tell her story, even though her face said different.