fifteen. the transformation

015

015.    the transformation

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE NEXT DAY WAS GOING TO be hell for Aurora. She didn't even want to wake up that morning but she also just wanted to get it all over and done with so she could go home to her girlfriend.

She wondered what was happening at Alfea currently. Probably something crazy at this point since they broke Saul Silva out the other day.

Luckily enough for Aurora, she was woken up by her little sister, Chione.

"Wakey, wakey, Princess!" Chione opened up her blinds and jumped onto the girls bed. "You seem sad this morning."

Aurora chuckled. "I'm not sad. You woke me up out of my sleep, blondie." She poked her sisters stomach, making her giggle.

"Stop!" She dragged on the 'p' as she kept giggling. "Ro! Stop!"

Aurora engulfed her sister into a hug as she stopped poking her. "I've stopped."

Chione snuggle into her as she hummed. "I know."

The two siblings lay in that position for a while. Just holding each other. They hadn't been able to do that in a long time, ever since Aurora had been kicked out of the Ice Kingdom. And it was safe to say that they both missed this feeling.

The feeling of being safe.

But the that feeling went back to Brodie and how he'd betrayed her trust completely. So did her best friend. Vanessa was never able to hold a secret for long without telling her but this secret, everyone knew, except her.

"Ro?" Chione asked.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Are you and Stella dating?" Chione looked up at her older sibling. "Because me and Jack were talking about how he saw you and Stella kiss."

Aurora wasn't quite sure what to say in this moment. She also wasn't quite sure why her cousin was telling a nine year old about him seeing Stella and her kiss.

She rubbed her head. "Uh, well, me and Stella are dating," She answered. "Why was Jack talking about it?"

Chione sat up right, her head against the head rest. "Because I asked him about this boy at school I like! And he used you as an example of love!"

"Love?"

The blonde nodded. "Love. I am in love with my boyfriend!"