seventeen. the banquet

017

017.    the banquet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

AS BLOOM FINISHED UP EXPLAINING, it was safe to say that Jackie was right, a lot of shit had gone down since her departure. 

"Right..." Aurora's forehead crinkled up. "So let me just..." She rubbed her forehead, trying to take in all of the new information from Bloom. "You think that Rosalind's taking fairies by using some strange ass creature and then taking their powers to make them stronger. Which doesn't make any logical sense cause she's already one of the most powerful fairy's alive."

Musa slowly nodded. "Yeah... I see how that could be a bit odd."

"But that's exactly what is happening." Bloom said.

"Well, isn't that delightful," Aurora chuckled, which earned her a slap from Stella. "Oh, and I almost forgot! A middle aged man called fucking Sebastian is helping you. Not creepy or weird at all."

Bloom moved to sit on the arm of the couch, ignoring Aurora's previous comment. "The banquet is tonight. The plan is to go look around the east wing for, hopefully, the creature she's hiding. Or anything she's hiding," The redhead looked down guiltily. "We wrote you in as part of the plan. But you don't have to do it-"

"Ginge, it's fine. I'm in."

Suddenly, the door to the suite opened, revealing a curled haired girl. Her hair was in space buns, her had brown hair and she was clearly an earth fairy. She walked over to the group with a sweet smile as Terra beamed at her arrival.

"Flora!" Terra yelled in joy as the girl, Flora, gave Terra a small wave. Terra placed Flora in front of Aurora as the two made eye contact. "Flora meet Aurora, Aurora meet Flora. She's my cousin!" 

Flora held her hand out, Aurora returning the action. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"You too," Aurora smiled as in the corner of her eyes, she saw a very grumpy Stella. As the girls got distracted, she turned to the blonde, a smirk playing on her lips. "What's up with you?"

Stella flung herself onto Aurora, the sudden impact causing a jolt of pain, but she ignored it not to worry Stella. "Flora's our new roommate."

Aurora chuckled at the princesses dramatics. "Okay? Our room is huge it could fit at least five people."

Stella groaned, peeling off the ice fairy to go get ready for the banquet. She gave her a peck on the lips before she hurried off to their room.