seven. queen luna

007

007.    queen luna

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

AURORA WINTERS WAS DEEPLY BEWILDERED by last night. She had woken up with a slight headache but not enough to be a hangover. And that's why she wasn't so sure that her cousin was just a figure of her imagination. 

It was the only thing on her mind as she lay in bed, that's until a pile of clothes were thrown on her.

Aurora groaned, flipping to the other side of the bed, were Stella stood. "What is your problem?"

"Get up." Stella ordered her, ignoring what she had said.

"Fuck off." She grumbled, pressing her face into her pillow.

"Get up, Aurora." She repeated herself.

"No."

Stella rubbed her forehead, looking down at the ice fairy. "Just for once in your life could you listen to me?"

Aurora looked up at the blonde. "No. I'm tired. The world can survive without me for today... and maybe tomorrow... and maybe-"

"My mother's coming." Stella abruptly cut the sleepy girl off.

Now that caught Aurora's attention. She lifted herself up and leant back on the headrest. "You're joking," She pleaded the blonde, who's face was serious. "Oh, God, you're not joking."

Stella sighed, taking a seat on her roommates bed. "I wish I was joking.

"But..." Aurora tilted her head slightly. "Why do you need me? Your mother hates me, like, a lot."

"You're a heir," She stated. "Well, was an heir, but either way you have to be there," She saw the confusion in the girls face again. "She requested for you to be there."

Aurora laughed at the princesses words. "My lucky day. I get to stay with two people I really don't like."

Stella rolled her eyes and got up off Rory's bed, heading over to hers. "Shut up and get changed, she'll be here soon," She ordered her, once again. "Oh, and, Aurora," She turned back around to grab her attention. "I hate you too."

The oldest Winter smirked. "Feelings mutual, princess." 

And with that Aurora walked over to the bathroom to get have a shower. The girl was lost in her own thoughts again, but this time it was about the Queen of Solaria. 

Queen Luna and Aurora Winters hated each other. The only reason for that is the rumours she spread around about thirteen year old Aurora. Her parents were close friends with the Queen so they had explained everything about how their child had ruined their family. And that was the sole reason Stella and Aurora got of on the wrong foot.