nine. fuck you aisha

009

009.    fuck you aisha

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE FIVE HAD BEEN WAITING outside the door for quite a while now and they were slowly getting worried as to why Bloom hadn't come out yet.

"Bloom's been in there a long time," Terra finally told them. "What could they be talking about?"

"I once heard you talk about dirt for two hours," Stella stated. "Dirt. Two hours."

Terra seemed quite offended by that. "It was soil," She corrected. "We just left Beatrix lying their in Miss Dowling's office. I just want to make sure she's not awake, fashioning five shivs."

"Don't be ridiculous," Musa chuckled. "It would be one shiv. Five times. Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab."

Vanessa grinned. "Exactly right, Musa! There is a 91.7% chance that Beatrix is awake and doing that."

Jack and Stella raised their eyebrows at her whilst Terra became more panicked.

"What?" Vanessa asked as she saw the looks she was getting. "I ran it over with my database? What's the point of being clever and a techno fairy if I can't use it?"

Stella groaned. "Because, Vanessa, it freaks people, like Terra, out."

Vanessa looked over to the earth fairy who was clearly panicking even more after her statistics.

"Can we just go check, please?" Terra pleaded.

"Fine," Stella sighed. "But you're overreacting. And so is your database." She pointed at Vanessa.

Aurora looked over at Jack, who raised both his eyebrows, as they found that Beatrix was gone.

"Oh shit," The cousins spoke.

"Ah, look at that she's gone. I'd like my apology via a scented, handwritten note after we find her." Terra looked at them all.

Musa looked at the door. "It get's worse."

Headmistress Dowling burst through the door with Professor Harvey and Aisha trailing behind her.

"You have no idea of the trouble you've caused." She angrily told them.

Aurora scoffed, looking at Aisha behind them. "And you don't know what trouble you've cause, Aisha."

Dowling gave her student a glare, before he eyes drifted off to the person besides Aurora.

"We were just trying to find the-" Terra began to argue.

Her father cut her off. "Not another word! Come with me."

The five walked slowly forwards, getting closer to the water fairy.

"Who are they?" Jack whispered to them all.