zero. alfea

000

000.    alfea

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE WINTER FAMILY were the so called perfect family. And that 'perfect family' completely ruined Aurora Winters. But the problem was she barely remembered the trauma she indent.

For the most parts she remembered were on the latter end of her childhood, but early childhood was something that was a blur. The later end of her so called childhood was horrible. She was the tragedy child, and that haunted her everywhere she went. Her parents had made her out to be the useless and disgraceful child. And that was by far from the truth.

Working so hard to be polished all the time, at such a young, took a toll on her. Even after she began to live with her uncles and cousin. Aurora was angry. Angry that her parents made her look like misfortune to everyone, angry that she tried so hard all those years and still they didn't care. And that anger got pushed down and bottled up. 

Aurora was almost ten years old when her parents kicked her out to live with her uncles. And was almost thirteen when she tried to end her own life. She felt worthless, at only thirteen. After that her uncles made sure that she got the help she needed, but as for Aurora she didn't want it. She was use to feeling like that. But she began her usual life once again.

Alfea was the place she started school at. As she was a fairy, it was only right for her to go to the school. But it didn't help the girl. Yes, she learnt how to control her magic to an extent but she also was one of the girls that got into trouble. Often she ended up in Headmistress Dowlings office but she didn't mind that, as Dowling was nice to the oldest Winter. The headmistress had offered to teach the girl one to one, so she would get into less trouble and Aurora, obviously, agreed. But that didn't stop her from arguing with the Princess of Solaria.

Her and Stella hated each other. In honesty, Aurora wouldn't hate Stella at all but it's what the princess thought of the ice fairy. Stella and her mother had heard about what happened in the Winter family, and before even talking to Aurora, Stella decided that she didn't like her. So their first interaction wasn't the best, and as they were suitemates, snarky comments were made everyday. But besides from that, the ice fairy had made friends.

Vanessa Deluca, was her roommate and Amelia Nyx was one of her suitemates. The three girls got on with one another easily. Amelia was a shadow fairy and specialist so she had to work twice as hard than any other fairy at Alfea. Vanessa was a fairy of technology, making the girl extremely smart, as she was one of five people in the world that was a technology fairy.

And now, Aurora was going into her second year of Alfea, and her younger brother, Broden, was going into his first. Broden Winters was a year younger than his sister, so he knew all of the faults that his parents had said about her. He strongly disagreed with his parents but they simply didn't care for his say. Even Chione agreed with him. Chione Winters just turned nine years old and was only a baby when everything went down with her parents and Aurora, but she also knew the truth about what had happened.

But she knew her parents wouldn't care.

Now, Aurora was heading into her second year and her already messed up life, was about to become even messier...