sixteen. back from hell

016

016.    back from hell

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

AURORA'S EYES FLUTTERED opened as a sharp pain jolted through her, making the brunette yelp.

"Rory!" A familiar voice neared her.

She groaned, blinking rapidly, trying to adjust to the light. "Where am I?"

"Alfea." A different voice answered.

Aurora jolted upwards in shock. "What? But I was just in the Ice Kingdom?"

A sigh was heard as footsteps seemed to be nearing her. "They drove you and Brodie back two days ago. You were unconscious."

Aurora blinked at the person came into her eye sight and she was relieved when she saw Riven and Jackie. Her favourite drinking buddies.

"You were out cold, Aurora," Riven stated. "We all thought you were dead."

She chuckled, wincing slightly at the sudden pain. "Can't get rid of me that easy, Riv."

A realization came across the brunette. She'd been at Alfea for two days then surely Stella would of heard of her arrival. But it's like the two specialist read her mind as they glanced at each other.

"Stella, um, how do I say that..." Jackie trailed off, rubbing the back of their neck. "She doesn't know you're back."

"Like at all." Riven cleared up.

Aurora throw her head back down onto the pillow as she sighed. "How?"

Another glance was shared between the two.

"Rosalind thought it was best to keep it a secret," He replied. "Didn't want to cause any, I quote, 'unnecessary drama.'" He air quoted them.

Jackie hummed. "Yeah. Probably cause  a lot of shit has gone down with your suite. Well, that's my assumption."

The thought of explaining her disappearance to her friends was a full on migraine. What on earth was she meant to say?

"Well, Bloom seems to be getting us in more illegal activities this term," Aurora gave them a small smile. "Not like we haven't but still."

A small smirk was now plastered on the two specialists faces. Them both thinking the same thing as Riven sat down besides their friend.

"Well..." Riven pulled out a little bag. "Want some weed?"

Aurora laughed, loudly, as she shook her head. "Seriously? Did you just ask me if I want some weed? When I just came back from the dead."

Jackie slapped her arm. "Hey! You got us worried over here for two days so even if you don't want the weed," They plucked it out of Riven's hands. "I'll gladly take it."