twenty two. musa's magic party

022

022.    musa's magic party

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

"STELLA, YOU'RE NOT PULLING." Her girlfriend complained as the girls where clearing the room out for Musa's convergence ceremony for her powers.

Bloom, Vanessa and Musa walked into the half-empty suite. "Redecorating?" The redhead asked.

"Sorry," Aisha apologised as she walked across the room. "We needed a bit more space for Musa's convergence ceremony."

Musa looked at them all, bewildered. "My con-what ceremony?" She asked as Bloom leant over and patted the girl on the shoulder.

"Actually," Terra began to speak. "Before we start that, uh, we haven't all been in the same room for a few days. Now that we are I've got an announcement," They all gathered around the earth fairy, a few worrying looks around the room. "It's nothing bad or weird. I mean, maybe it's weird. I don't think it's weird. Uh, also, it's like not a big deal. Well, it's a big deal for me but I don't need a celebration or a cake. Not that you'd get a cake..." She rambled on, clearly stressed.

Flora walked up to the earth fairy and placed her hand upon her shoulder to calm the girl down a bit. She took in a sharp breath before she looked at her suitemates. "So, um... I'm gay," She proudly announced. "There's a part of me that's always known I was gay and now I'm sharing that part of me with you."

The seven girl that surrounded Terra smiled proudly at her.

"Uh, cool," She dismissed what she had just announced. "So, um, I need to move this carpet so if somebody would help that would be good." She lend down to pick up the carpet but Stella quickly stopped her.

She placed her foot on the carpet. "Terra."

The group all went to hug the small fairy as they were all so proud of her for coming out and being her true self. They all knew that it must of been difficult to say that to them and it was a very important moment in Terra's life aw well.

"Oh," Terra emotionally chuckled. "This is really nice, actually."

"I suppose, you know," Stella stood back, proudly. "This means we're your official wing women now."

Musa agreed. "Yeah, we're gonna snag you a lady."

"Oh, snagging a lady is a heteronormative paradigm I'm not certain I ascribe to."

"Well," Aurora wrapped her arm around Terra's neck. "As the lesbian to your lesbian, I assure you that we'll find you a lady."

Flora smiled as she nudged Aurora. "She has her eye on someone."

"Who?" Bloom asked.

"We need popcorn."

"Do we know her?"