IT'S TIME

"Any last words?" You smugly said, pointing your sword at Daemon, who was sprawled out on the floor. "Please! Spare my life" He pleads, this caused you two to both burst into a fit of laughter. Exchanging your hand out to him, he took it and got to his feet.

"I must say, you've become very strong." He admitted with a proud expression. You two were currently doing sword training. "I learned from the best." You said with a smile, holding your sword up. "True" He replied, "But you're still not as good as me." He cockily added, to which you raised a brow.

"Really? Would you like to end up on the ground another five times?" You threatened. Daemon held both hands up in surrender, not wanting any smoke. "Alright, alright. You win this round" He said with a smirk. You two continued to train for another hour or so, until it was time for you to leave. Daemon walked you back to your room, and opened the door for you, before turning around and walking away down the hall to his chambers.

In the last two years, you had been training with Daemon with hand to hand combat, and sword combat. He said it would be a necessary skill to have on me, when we do decide to go back to the kingdom.

You were a little sceptical at first, but after seeing him in action and seeing his skill with his sword, you agreed to it. Not that he wasn't already good, it was just, Daemon. Other than that, he was an excellent teacher, always making sure you understood what he was teaching before moving on.

Now that you think about it, you're now Nine-teen. Which means anytime or month now, you'll be heading back home after 15 years. This overjoyed you to the brim, because you'll be seeing your father Viserys, sister Rhaenyra, and Alicent who was very kind to you before you were sent here.

Although it did hurt that they turned you away because you killed your mother, with childbirth. You still hoped they'd be happy to see you once again. Sitting down in front of your mirror, you called for your maid. "Mary!" She came in, and bowed her head "My Princess" "Could you run me a bath please?" "Yes M'lady" Walking off into the other room, you heard her start the water. Next you could smell the essence she added into the water, which was a fiery, wood, and forest smell.

Coming into the room again, she walked over to you. "The bath is ready M'lady" "Thank you Mary, and please by all means, call me Y/n. You're a friend of mine"

She smiled and bowed her head again. "Of course, Y/n." You smiled back at her, then got up and walked over to the tub. "I won't be needing anything else tonight Mary, so if you could leave me alone for now I would appreciate it very much." "Yes M'lady" She said before she left the room, closing the door behind her.

You took off your clothes and threw them over a chair near the bed. You then looked at yourself in the mirror, checking if you needed to do anything extra before getting into the bath. Your long white hair was tied up in a bun so it didn't get wet in case of water splashing during washing, which would ruin it.

You walked over to the tub and sat down in it, letting out a sigh as you did so. The warm water felt good on your skin after being outside all day in the cold air.

Grabbing a sponge, you started to rub it over your body, cleaning the dirt from your skin. You could feel yourself starting to relax as you did so.

Once finished, you got out of the tub and walked over to the bed that had a towel laying at the end of it. Picking it up, you wrapped it firmly and neatly around your body. Just then a knock was heard on the door. "Who is it?" "It's just me Mysaria" Opening the door at the mention of her name, I greeted her with a smile. "Come" I sat on the bed as she closed the door. Looking back at me, I tapped the space next to me, which she gladly took.

"Daemon told me to tell you to wake up at four tomorrow morning." My eyes went wide, is he crazy!? There's no WAY he'd make me do that. Was I gonna start practice at that time ro what!? "What? Why!? I need my sleep, does he not understand that?" She giggled at your little fit, and held your hands in her lap.

"You're going home tomorrow." My body froze. I'm going home?

I looked up at her, my eyes watering a bit. "I'm going home tomorrow?" She nodded and smiled. "Yes, he wants you to start packing early in the morning so that when you get home you'll have everything already with you" Embracing her in a tight hug, I let out a little tearful cry of happiness. "There there. It's better you get some rest now, as tomorrow will be a big day for you." She kissed my forehead and stood up to leave.

But before she could fully disappear, I stopped her. "Mysaria?" She looked back at me "Will they be happy to see me?" She thought for a moment, staring at me with a blank expression, before sadly smiling. "I'd expect them to." And with that she left. Getting up from the end of my bed, I went to the front of it and got inside.

Closing my eyes with a big smile on my face, I drifted off to sleep. Unaware that tomorrow was indeed gonna be a day I'd never forget.

"I am Y/n Mara of the house Targaryen"

~~~~~~~~

Instagram - V_Gucciking

Tiktok - Im_Okie