EYES

People of King's Landing looked up, as they heard two large Dragons screeching right above them. They watched as the two riders, and the two people behind them, led the lizard like beings over to the Dragon pit.

As they landed, the keepers came rushing over, while you all got off of Drogon and Caraxes. Hugging Drogon, you rubbed his stomach before letting the Dragonkeepers take him away, with Caraxes. As you guys left the pit, Daemon and you walked ahead of the other two. "Y/n, I want you to watch out for Jerome." He lowered his voice before continuing. "When in Dragon Stone, Minerva seemed surprised to hear who you've married, if that doesn't spark more fire to the rumours of...Well, his title of a wife killer-" Elbowing him, he grunted "Ow! It is true, is it not?" He exclaimed while holding the side of his ribs. "So what if his title is true, we don't know for sure." You whisper yelled at him, he glanced back to make sure Minerva and Ares couldn't hear, before gazing at you again. "Just watch out."

Daemon zoomed off, and left me behind with the other two, who were still a far distance behind me. Walking to the gate, I waited for Ares and Minerva to catch up to me. When they reached me, they stood on each side of me, as we walked inside the gates. Passing by people, they all seemed to just stare with either boredom, or disgust, as my title is now labelled as someone who killed their mother. "Ignore them, My Princess" Ares whispered into your ear, while marching next to you. "W-what?" He had dragged me out of feeling self-conscious. "Ignore their stares. Remember, you have the power to kill them off for even daring to speak down to you, or look down at you." His words were sharp, and hard.

Staying quiet for only a second, you turned to him and said "I don't know what you mean." Before walking away from him. He paused, and stared at your descending figure. "You're a guard. Nothing more." Minerva announced from behind, he turned to look at her with a frown, as she wore an unapologetic smirk. Walking past him, she bumped into his shoulder harshly with hers.

"You're an idiot." She said, walking away from him. "I know that you have feelings for the princess. She'll never give you a chance." He stared at her back as she left to follow after you, her words echoing in his mind.

~

You ended up going out to the training yard, and watched from up the steps while Minerva stood next to you, not pleased at all as she watched them hopelessly fight; All using such cringy tactics. A silver and Brunette pair caught your eyes though, as it turned out to be Rhaenyra and Alicent. Talking to each other, which is surprising. But they didn't look pleasant as they spoke word to word with one another. Alicent was first to notice you, and called out for you. You smile at them both and Rhaenyra, for some reason, seems very happy to see you.

Gesturing for Minerva to follow behind, with Ares now arriving. Walking down the few steps, and over to both of them, you greet them "Sister," You do a curtsy to her, and then do the same for Alicent "My Queen" Alicent chuckled and shook her head. "Just call me Alicent, dear"  She pulled you in for a hug, while Rhaenyra's "Smile" slowly faltered at the sight. Rhaenyra then spoke up. "Y/n, I want you to meet my sworn guard, Venice" Pulling away from Alicent you looked back over to Rhaenyra who now had a woman next to her.

"Venice, this is my younger sister, Princess
Y/n" Taking in her appearance, she seemed to have longer, and curlier hair than Minerva, and her eyes were a very noticeable grey, a colour you've never really seen before. She was beautiful, but you could sense she wasn't the greatest being to associate with. The way she was giving you envious eyes, that were also filled with nothing but pure spite. Was she that jealous of you, that it made her say these next words? "You must be the youngest daughter to the king. The one who put her mother to rest, am I right?" Alicent's eyes never widened so fast at such blatant disrespect, while Rhaenyra had to stifle a heartless laugh.