THE BIG PLAN

Your elbow went flying backwards, to hit whoever was behind you. As it landed on something or someone, they let out a sharp yelp, and backed away immediately. Standing up quickly you spun around and saw that you had elbowed Daemon. To be more specific, you had elbowed him in the eye. "Are you trying to make me become eyless like Aemond!?" He insulted, while holding his eye that had a black circle forming almost immediately.

"Daemon? Why the heck did you come up behind me like that then!!" Daemon let out a little groan of pain as he touched the injured area. "I was trying to scare you, but it looks like I can't do that without you elbowing me now, can I?" Complaining like a little child, you rolled your eyes. "What else did you expect? If anything I did the right thing, because now, you won't mess with me like that" The pride on your face annoyed him very much.

You were just like him. Yet, you were far from being like him too. And to some degree even Daemon could see the younger him in you, as it was said before. "Ok. Well you'll be delivering me a bowl of cold water and a rag every night until it becomes normal again." Whining you slumped down into the chair. "And, it's a good plan, because then we can communicate more easily. You acknowledged this, and then said "So...Shouldn't you be thanking me for injuring your eye then?" Looking at you with a, I'm gonna kill you, look you shut up.

He sat down across from you. His eyes laid on you, and so did yours, more so, on his bruised eye. Trying to suppress a bag of giggles, you failed and let them all slip through. Irking the rogue prince, he glared at you "Go on laugh it up, one day you'll have your turn." This time the laughs that came out, seem to be one he's never heard. You sounded like a dying horse and it brought a look of, what the fuck was that, on his face. As your laughter died down, you stared at him.

"What?" Daemon didn't know if you were stupid or what. "Please don't ever laugh like that again, that is very scary" A grin appeared, and you said with a booming voice. "You shall be scared of me! I am going to rule this world, and I will give no mercy to any traitors!" Even though it was a joke, it certainly didn't seem like it to Daemon. He liked that those words came out of YOUR mouth. One day he hopes to see you doing those exact things you said you'd do.

"Then if it is you my Princess, then I shall bend the Knee." You didn't know it, but he meant what he said. "Good!" You two giggled and chuckled. Again silence took over the room, and you took a sip of tea from your cup. "The dress, why did you send it for me to wear?" He knew this was going to come, and he didn't have any problem with it arriving at the table. "It's a sign, a rebellion. In this case though, people will see it as, you are not on either Rhaenyra's or Alicents side...But, you are on your own." "Won't that say I am after the Throne?" He laughed. "Not really, you have to show more vicious actions, or even state it through words. Though, they can also assume that you are, or rumour it."

"hmm... Good thing I haven't." Daemon stayed silent. "I have a plan," You announced, taking another sip of tea. He hummed in response. "The day Alicent had shown me to my room, Rhaenyra came in not so long after, Alicent left of course." "What happened?" "She had said that, If i wasn't on her side and I was to go to Alicents side, she'd shatter me, and bring hell upon me" "I'm not sure what this plan is going off of, but I'm following." He slyly said, to which you sigh. "Just wait and hear me out. Before Alicent had left, and Rhaenyra had came in. She had said, "he can't turn you down now. Not that the whole castle knows who you are. Sending you away again after so many years, will put a bad image on him and me." Which gave me an idea." Before you could go on, Daemon leaned forwards in his seat. "Is she-" "Let me finish!" He held his tongue. "As I was saying, If we play our cards right, and stay low for now. We can use that to our advantage if they do threaten us." "How? How would you use the fact that if he sends you away that'll damage his image, as an advantage?"

"Daemon I love you, but please, try to grow a brain or two. It's so obvious." Shrugging, he waited for you to just say what your plan was. "Oh for the- If we find out that they are trying to tear me down, or send me away, or even kill me. We will make my father SO mad, that he will send us away." Daemon stood to his feet with a raging force. "I will ot allow that! We have just arrived, and you want to be sent away!?"

"Daemon, listen, it's a good strategy. Not only will we be sent away, but we can get all my Dragons and explore the world. Tame armies, tame lands, gather weapons and everything we need to take that throne. You said it yourself, we will need to be prepared. Well I'm saying this will be the only way to get prepared." You had rushed through your sentence, as you knew how Daemon could get furious, and not want to hear any one out.

His breathing was harsh as he thought. You were right, but he didn't know why you were suddenly wanting the throne, normally you'd say that you don't want it or need it, and that we can try to reason with them to make you heir, which would never happen. So why?

"Where is this bizarre...but brilliant, idea coming from?" You let out a shaky breath, glad he had liked your idea, but also a bit hesitant with going with it. "Today when I had chosen Jerome Lannister as my suitor, Aemond came rushing in all angry. He accused Jerome for slaughtering every other wife he had been married to, and taking everything they had at the end. Jerome said that it was his little brother he was mistaking, but from the look on Aemonds face, he didn't believe a word Jerome was saying. Alicent even had to come and stop Aemond from attacking Jerome."

"Aemond? He came and tried to stop you from choosing Jerome?" You nod your head. "That is strange." "Did you even listen?" "Yes I did. If anything seems suspicious about Jerome after the wedding, let me know, I'll deal with him." Resting his hands on top of the table, you sat forward. "Daemon. If he tries anything, I want you to kill him." "Most definitely. If he dares lay a hand on you, I will chop it off and feed it to him." Another idea popped into your head. "Daemon! If you kill him, and we don't give them a reason why, they'll send us away from the kingdom! Meaning we can use this as an escape to gain an army!" Your eyes were wide with anticipation at your own idea.

"Ok now I'm with you!" You sat back in your chair, dazing off and praising yourself for being so brilliant. "I almost forgot," You looked at him as he said this. "You'll be getting another guard, yes I know about Ares, but you need two because it'll be a female. Rhaenyra got herself one not too long before we arrived. She's a good fighter I must say. If I can remember, her name was Venice." He explained, as he walked around the table and to the window.

"My only concern is if she will be a threat to your safety. You can fight, but you need more training," turning around to face you with a serious expression he finished with saying. "And this is why I have my eyes set on a certain someone from House Stark." "Interesting Daemon. You went for the House that has been said to have cold hearts." He dipped his head, and said. "And that is why we need one from there, we'll be travelling there two days from now." Your eyes went wide. "Have you told father?!" "I didn't need to, he was the one to recommend you have a personal guard. So I decided to take this, and use it to our advantage. Getting one of the best skilled fighters is gonna be something they wished they never gave us the privilege to have."

This unknown feeling started to bubble. It was like you were having fun just thinking about sitting on the throne, and taking it away. Was it because you had unknown hatred towards the "Family" that had turned their backs on you? Or was it because it's everyone's dream to sit on the throne? You'd soon find out.

"Mindset's change. Her's changed like no others"

~~~~~~~~

Instagram - V_Gucciking

Tiktok - Im_Okie