DRAGON STONE

The morning air seeped through the room, sending a shiver down my spine. I pulled the covers up over my head, trying to protect myself from the cold. I didn't want to get up, but I knew that if I didn't Daemon would come in here and drag me out of this warm furred bed.

Sighing I pushed the covers off of me and stood up on the cold stone floor, stretching my arms into the air as I yawned. Bringing my arms back down, I walked over to the wooden chair that sat in front of a dresser, picking up the neatly folded dress I had laid out the night before. I slipped it on, then grabbed a brush from the dresser and began to run it through my long white-silver hair.

When finishing, I had put some warm cosy knee length boots on, and walked outside of my chambers; after making sure there was nothing left behind of mine. Walking through the Halls, your name was called "Princess!" Pausing you turned, and saw Ares jogging up to you. "Ser Ares! I am very sorry, I forgot you were outside my chambers!" Getting to you, he waved his hand in front of you. "No! It's fine." Another pair of footsteps could be heard from behind him. "It's not fine!" The voice boomed, the steps rather getting more quickly, and aggressive.

Looking behind him, you saw a sight that made you nearly die from an upcoming laughter.

"M- Minerva?..." The stutter was due to the shock of seeing her; Her hair was a mess, sticking to her side, the armour she was wearing still needed to be clipped in properly, and the expression she held was one of those that hate the morning. "Yes, it is me. The one you two left behind in a fit of hurry!"

Stopping next to Ares, she glared at us. "....ha..haaha! My gosh, what did you get up to last night?" Ares poked fun at Minerva, to which she rolled her eyes with a cold sneer. "Wouldn't you like to know, pretty boy." FInishing her sentence she smacked him in the back of the head, and started walking off. As we watch from behind, we see her waddling side to side because of her armour. A giggle slipped out of my lips, and she yelled. "If you two don't hurry up like before, I'll drag you both myself." And with that we were off.

~

Me and Minerva were on my Dragon Drogon, as Ares was with Daemon and Caraxes. Cregan stared up at us "Remember Prince Daemon, Princess Y/n, we will fight and go to war on your command." Giving a slight smirk, you opened your mouth. "Thank you Lord Cregan, and thank you for providing us a bed and room to sleep in." He gave a nod to you. "Farewell Cregan, I hope to see you battling in the future, which is hopefully soon." Daemon smiled and Cregan gave a small grin. "It would be my honour Prince Daemon, Princess Y/n." Cregan bowed to us as a farewell. With one more look exchanged between the three of us, we took off on our Dragons.

As we flew over the city, people waved and praised us from below; Wishing us goodbye. Passing the gates, and flying over mountains and land, I turned my attention towards Daemon, who was riding next to me. "Shall we introduce them to my other Dragons, and say hello to Mysaria?" In thought, he said "Why not. They'll need to meet them soon if war is coming." Giving a knowing look, we speed off to Dragon Stone.

~

Landing Dragon Stone, I saw my three other babies. Dismounting Drogon immediately I ran over to them, completely forgetting about the other three behind me. They were still chained, as they'd probably come looking for me, as I've said before. "Balerion, Vhagar, and Viserion!" I yelled out, they awoke from their slumber when they heard my voice, and desperately tried to run towards me themselves.

Minerva and Ares looked at the three Dragons in horror, mostly at Vhagar and Balerion because of their sizes. Daemon stood tall next to the two. "Big aren't they?" His question made them stumble for words. "I- Big!? They're literally killing machines!" Minerva gasped out, she was more infatuated than scared. Ares though. Well, we saw how that first meeting went with Drogon, so imagine how he is right now. "And you Ares." Looking at the knight, he gulped.