BASTARDS

"It was said that, Prince Daemon and Princess Y/n, had arrived late to Vaemonds called upon court-to question Lucerys's birthright. They showed no mercy to Vaemond Velaryon, as Y/n had given one nod of her head, and Vaemonds head was severed off, by the sword of Prince Daemon, sending the room into a fit of frightened gasps."

"We're late." Daemon pesters the younger girl, who is currently getting her hair done by Dina. "Then we shall arrive late." She simply shrugs him off. Daemon crosses his legs, leaning more into his seat, as he rests his arm on the armchair.

This goes on for another 17 minutes, before they leave Y/n's chambers. With Rhaenyra in the meantime, the Hightowers are taking advantage of the power they hold over the court, since King Viserys is ill and unable to attend, which leaves Otto Hightower in charge.

"And Rhaenys?" Alicent asks. Rhaenys was about to choose weather she'd side with Rhaenyra(Keeping Lucerys as Driftmarks Heir) or Vaemond(Having him be the new Lord of Driftmark) But before she could have any input on the matter, the doors burst open, and in walks King Viserys.

Everyone's head turns and twist to have a good look at who it was, and once they settled their eye sights on him, they widen at the state he is in, and at the fact he can even walk.

"King Viserys! First of his name!" They all watch as he walks down the aisle as his sworn knight speaks aloud of his titles. "And ruler of the Seven Kingdoms!"

Viserys weakly looks at Rhaenyra, an unconditional love in his eyes that the four other children of his, never experienced. Rhaenyra has an unreadable expression, as her mouth is a gap. If you'd guess, most would likely assume she was stunned, but also touched.

Otto stands, his stance defensive. He quickly moves down the pair of stairs and behind Alicent and her children. Vaemond is dissatisfied that he had arrived, while Rhaenys stared with saddened eyes. She knew her cousin would not live for too long.

They all watch in silence as he takes a seat on his throne, breathing hastily and uncontrollably. "Please, summaries what has happened while I was away." He orders no one in particular.

"Are you nearly done?" Daemon shifts in his seat. Y/n spins around in her red and yellow dress, a bright smile spread across her lips. "Now I am!" Daemon stands, stretching in the process.

"Fucking hell! Let's hurry it up then and go!" He was already holding the door open, waiting for Y/n to walk through. She turns and thanks Dina, who brushes her off and tells her she should get going.

Y/n pushes past Prince Daemon and out into the empty halls. It wasn't empty empty, Ser Ares and Minerva were standing outside waiting.

Ares bowed to both Y/n and Daemon, Minerva only giving a content nod. The four exchange little to no words and start heading off. Ares was behind Y/n, staring intensely at the dress she was wearing. To say it didn't make him...Gawk, is wrong.

He took a hard gulp and looked anywhere but you. The dress you wore was rather, elegant and exotic. This being said, brought images into Ares's head, things he shouldn't even dare to be thinking about.

And just how he hated it when Minerva opened her trap. "Do the walls look that ravaging, Ser Ares?" Minerva whispered to him, still holding her gaze in front of her. She held a playful smirk, knowing she had got him.

Ares stayed silent, now focusing his sight of vision past you. "Ignoring me now?" She further pushed. The boy only gave her a side eye, before ignoring her once again. "Love love love. You and her will," Now he was interested, was she gonna say "Rule the Seven Kingdoms, and give us beautiful silver and brunette babies" That's what he wanted to hear, but she gave him quite the opposite.